• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned

Hip Hop

Do any of you guys use Faceit to play Counter Strike :Go?

How different is that community from the regular matchmaking for competitive?

frbrr

Do any of you guys use Faceit to play Counter Strike :Go?

How different is that community from the regular matchmaking for competitive?

I'd say the bad experiences are just as bad as MM, but you don't get them quite as often.

I've had the team captain forfeit the game when we were up 9-1 because he wasn't hitting his shots, and the screaming assholes are still there of course.

Rivitur

Banned
I'll ask him for the code and give it to you.
You the real MVP shadow... Unlike mokoi who gave me this:
2GTC7gd.jpg

Still owned! Unless I didnt

Shadownet

Banned
You the real MVP shadow... Unlike mokoi who gave me this:
Still owned! Unless I didnt

How do you think Mokoi got out of Silver Rivitur? it definitely wasn't those countless hours of practice. It was that crosshair. Don't diss the crosshair.

But funny enough I know people who actually uses something exactly like that, but the lines are a lot thinner. They say it help them line up the headshot easier. I'm not sure if thats true or not. But whatever works.

Anyway, Omega isn't answering me at the moment. But his crosshair look a lot like this one if not exactly the same.

If you haven't already, make an 'autoexec" file in your CS:GO folder. and paste this in. (if you have any questions about this PM me on Steam)
cl_crosshair_drawoutline "0"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_maxdist_splitratio "0.35"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_innermod "1"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_outermod "0.5"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitdist "7"
cl_crosshair_outlinethickness "1"
cl_crosshairalpha "999+"
cl_crosshaircolor "5"
cl_crosshaircolor_b "240"
cl_crosshaircolor_g "219"
cl_crosshaircolor_r "30"
cl_crosshairdot "0"
cl_crosshairgap "-1"
cl_crosshairgap_useweaponvalue "0"
cl_crosshairscale "0"
cl_crosshairsize "5"
cl_crosshairstyle "4"
cl_crosshairthickness "1"
cl_crosshairusealpha "1"
cl_fixedcrosshairgap "0"

-------------------------------------
(Paste in this code too if you wanna be able to change the color of your crosshair at anytime you want. You can change the key to whatever you like. I uses this, cause some maps like Dust II, if you have a yellow crosshair it doesn't show up well.)

alias "ch_color" "chclr_01"
alias "chclr_01" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 0; cl_crosshaircolor_g 0; cl_crosshaircolor_b 0; alias ch_color chclr_02"
alias "chclr_02" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 255; cl_crosshaircolor_g 0; cl_crosshaircolor_b 0; alias ch_color chclr_03"
alias "chclr_03" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 0; cl_crosshaircolor_g 0; cl_crosshaircolor_b 255; alias ch_color chclr_04"
alias "chclr_04" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 0; cl_crosshaircolor_g 255; cl_crosshaircolor_b 0; alias ch_color chclr_05"
alias "chclr_05" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 255; cl_crosshaircolor_g 255; cl_crosshaircolor_b 255; alias ch_color chclr_06"
alias "chclr_06" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 206; cl_crosshaircolor_g 0; cl_crosshaircolor_b 206; alias ch_color chclr_07"
alias "chclr_07" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 255; cl_crosshaircolor_g 255; cl_crosshaircolor_b 0; alias ch_color chclr_08"
alias "chclr_08" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 240; cl_crosshaircolor_g 0; cl_crosshaircolor_b 216; alias ch_color chclr_09"
alias "chclr_09" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 30; cl_crosshaircolor_g 219; cl_crosshaircolor_b 240; alias ch_color chclr_10"
alias "chclr_10" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 0; cl_crosshaircolor_g 100; cl_crosshaircolor_b 255; alias ch_color chclr_01"

bind "KEY" "ch_color"

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Whoever at Valve introduced the ribbon on the scoreboard in the latest patch: I love them. Best addition to the game.

MayMay

Banned
Today I learned there are 3v3 CSGO tournaments, mainly because I was standing in for some guy on my bros team.

That was god fucking awful. Who got the idea to play CSGO with 24 rounds and 3v3?!

NIN90

am I doing something wrong or why do I have to type "exec autoexec" into my console every time I start the game up

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Are the lounge bots completely unreachable as of late or is it just me? I wanted to bet again for the first time in a week or two but couldn't get any of my bets through and had something like 3000 errors. Would have won 40$...

Rivitur

Banned
Are the lounge bots completely unreachable as of late or is it just me? I wanted to bet again for the first time in a week or two but couldn't get any of my bets through and had something like 3000 errors. Would have won 40$...
Try not to bet 10-30 min before or during any matches ;)

Unless you have a private bot like some people >.>

Overdoziz

Banned
Make sure you don't have too many returns.

MayMay

Banned
:(

EU MM games turn to shit at night, like I don't know what it is but I've been noticing it alot. It's fine and all if you play during the day but once it's nighttime (for central europe at least) there's just too many hackers and smurfs. Always. No clue why. It's weird.

haveheart

Banned
:(

EU MM games turn to shit at night, like I don't know what it is but I've been noticing it alot. It's fine and all if you play during the day but once it's nighttime (for central europe at least) there's just too many hackers and smurfs. Always. No clue why. It's weird.

I just watched some parts of our last match. Some fishy flickshots (rekt guy 4th round) but more interesting: the one who accused one of us of cheating said that a spectator said he would be cheating (12th round?). So, I guess they had someone spectating for them...

cHinzo

Had some awesome games tonight. Went full beast mode, hitting sick flicks. :D Feel like I'm starting to get my skills back after spending a week with the new Dragon Ball.

Haroon

Had some awesome games tonight. Went full beast mode, hitting sick flicks. :D Feel like I'm starting to get my skills back after spending a week with the new Dragon Ball.

Maybe the power of the sayian blood is starting to flow within you.

Mokoi

Banned
am I doing something wrong or why do I have to type "exec autoexec" into my console every time I start the game up
You're doing something wrong. The only reason I have to type that is if I changed my cross hair midgame to a dot or something. Idk what command I put in, but the console opens automatically once I launch the game,and tells me that auto exec launched.
building that Katowice inventory hopefully
Weak ass bets. Go big!

Divius

Some fun games with the EuroBoys yesterday, until we hit a smurf on our 3rd match who was just too good and ruined the game singlehandedly.

MayMay

Banned
Some fun games with the EuroBoys yesterday, until we hit a smurf on our 3rd match who was just too good and ruined the game singlehandedly.

You're lucky you left after that, we played 2 more matches and they were even worse - more smurfs and more hackers. :/

But yeah.. was fun. We should all play more often.. and.. you know - rank up and stuff. :D

soultron

Banned
Just wanted to say it was fun as heck playing with my NA CS (+Mayhem yeaaaahhh!) bros on Friday night. Good times, like the old times.

Top Bottom