• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

This...this is just...fnatic, I guess.

cringe

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*edit* looks like they realize how cringe-y it is

mJJ3YPE.png

https://twitter.com/fnaticFlusha/status/575378683298455553

Strazyplus

dragon king giveaway time!!! now it is time!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a CS:GO Skin. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Strazyplus, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade this skin you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim skin you have no interest in collecting or playing with. Don't claim skins to give them to friends off-site.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. If skin is not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Account must be at least a year old.
- No VAC bans on your account!
- CoolS is forbidden to win this since he won the first dragon king!

360fx360f.png

M4A4 (Dragon King) -- MB-BCE9263D140CCA82 - Taken by Ludono. 40 entrants total.

t1426091663z1.png

good luck!

frbrr

There must be some seriously mental people in the fnatic organization for that thing to get released without someone letting them know how horrible it is

Shadownet

Banned
I'm thinking about cashing out of CSLounge.

I have about $55 in betting skins. Does anyone have a "big skin or two" they're willing to trade all of it for? If you need betting skins for Katowice.

I could bump that up to $60-70 if need be, depends on what your skin is. Just looking for an even exchange. PM me if you wanna see what the $55 in skins are. There are like three M4A1 Nitro in varying qualities lol

MayMay

Banned
Cashing out right before Katowice? What are you, weak?!
:p

Btw Shadow, thanks for giving me the inspiration I needed for a new avatar back when you mentioned the 007 thing lol

Shadownet

Banned
Cashing out right before Katowice? What are you, weak?!
:p

Btw Shadow, thanks for giving me the inspiration I needed for a new avatar back when you mentioned the 007 thing lol

A wise man quit while he is ahead.

and don't thanks me. It was Omega who mentioned it.

MayMay

Banned
brb changing avatar

just kidding, I'm keeping it. I'm quite fond of it lol

And yeah, you're right. I should cash out too - but I won't because I'm stupid. inb4 I lose everything lol

Rivitur

Banned
It was a really cringe-worthy fnatic promotion video. It showed the players (and Devilwalk) acting 'cool' for the camera while playing some bad music. I am sure another copy will resurface.
I thought the hook was OK but I don't like much UK rap so :/

Haroon

I really need to derank my smurf. I managed to stay DMG for a while but I ranked to eagle somehow.

Deranking smurfs is very difficult. It also makes the game a lot less fun for others while you're doing it. If you play with friends with your smurf, it would be best for you to simply purchase a new account when CS:GO goes on the cheap. Other than that, y u smurf x.x

Kar

Deranking smurfs is very difficult. It also makes the game a lot less fun for others while you're doing it. If you play with friends with your smurf, it would be best for you to simply purchase a new account when CS:GO goes on the cheap. Other than that, y u smurf x.x
Well, im Supreme on my main account and its impossible to play MM if you're Supreme/GE. Wallhacks, triggers, aimbotters, spinners almost every single game.
ESEA/Faceit/Cevo is nice if you want clean games, but they dont have any ranking system so alot of the times I get people who just started to play with me against veterans, which is bullshit.
But even if they had a ranking system, going to third parties should be an option, not a last resort.

And im not going to lose games on purpose and screw my team just so I can derank, I needd to figure something out.

Ludono

I've tried placing my overall Katowice bet multiple times across the course of the day and it just won't register... Got my other bets for the first day matches in fine so idk what the problem is.

Haroon

Well, im Supreme on my main account and its impossible to play MM if you're Supreme/GE. Wallhacks, triggers, aimbotters, spinners almost every single game.
ESEA/Faceit/Cevo is nice if you want clean games, but they dont have any ranking system so alot of the times I get people who just started to play with me against veterans, which is bullshit.
But even if they had a ranking system, going to third parties should be an option, not a last resort.

And im not going to lose games on purpose and screw my team just so I can derank, I needd to figure something out.

You must... Buy... New account :D I have like six billion new accounts.

MayMay

Banned
All those lurkers, lol. Would've been 41 if I entered, but I already have a pretty Dragon King so I did not.

Congrats Ludono!

udiie

yeah i didnt even enter either. where the hell did 40 people come from
hell we could hardly scrape together 10 for a gaf game a month or so back

CoolS

Therr pribably are a lot of people that have enough posts to not be considered lurkers by ModBot. Just because not everyone is as insane as we guys, it doesn't mean they don't post every now and then. I didn't enter either though :D

Top Bottom