• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

MayMay

Banned
Titan shouldve won the game against nV, they choked at 14 which was very unfortunate. After that morale was probably extremely low.. so Penta kicked them out. Oh well lol

cHinzo

7cca7fa554.jpg

Let's go guys!

Thank you Fnatic

I have one (not Cobblestone) still from the last major that had been steadily increasing in price as the market dried up for them. I stupidly didn't realize until a couple days ago that the value would drop with all the new ones about to come out on the market.

jediyoshi

EE7wBZK.png

Dreams do come true

I saw one of these sell for 35$ CDN or so , not bad!

Is that what you get from doing the picks thing?
Im not sure how that stuff works =P

Oh phew, I felt bad about just opening mine but realized the inferno crate is $2~
Nope no picks needed

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
New Setup:

bCiCGwn.jpg

that monitor is so big @__@

I got a souvenir case and didn't even notice! divius told me he saw my name on stream (which is insane) and I checked my inventory and there it is! only worth $2 so i might open it. My first souvenir :D

are you running adblock?

I have adblock but Twitch is whitelisted. The message said something about the ad failing to load from their ad server. I'm running Twitch through a VPN right now so who knows if maybe that is causing issues. First time I've ever seen that message.

cHinzo

Fck, C9 are ruining my Pick 'm Challenge.
That penta pick is legit, shame about vox :3
Titan never gets through groups in a major. :p Expected more from Vox though, since they are usually pretty good on Inferno, but Na'vi didn't give them a chance. Na'vi is a fun team to watch though.

Top Bottom