• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Sajjaja

So can I open twitch tabs and be eligible for drops on each game? Or can I only watch 1 game at a time? What happens if I watch 1 game on twitch and 1 game in GOTV?

Clydefrog

New Setup:

bCiCGwn.jpg

Jesus McChrist, that monitor!

ChrisW

So where is this huge stadium that i've seen in loads of the Katowice images before? this looks smaller than MLG, or is this just for the first stages?

MadGear

Why is it that they are not using soundproof booths for CS:GO like they do for the "LAN" Finals in Dota 2, or is it just for the playoffs? Either way, I really pity C9 or anyone else facing VP. It must be "devastating" to hear cheers every time you die or lose a round.

Wunder

Lol from the PoV stream they can hear the commentary perfectly.

thats pretty fuckin stupid.

Uh, no. It gets picked up by the mics but they have IEMs + Helicopter headphones over it. Players have said that they can't hear anything outside but because the mics pick up the crowd and the commentary it can be hard to talk. But you won't have a team just fucking hold their PTT down to hear commentary, that'd be pretty fuckin stupid.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Lol from the PoV stream they can hear the commentary perfectly.

I don't think that's the commentary but just some guy in the background talking with a mic as this is a convention or something with some other shit is going on next to the CS tournament

EloKa

soooo I got this (LAN cable for scale)
csgo_pin.jpg

really high and nice quality, but they cost really lot (like 12€ / 13$) and the wrapping has a SERIES1 on it. Guess this might become some serious CS:GO merchandise

udiie

Uh, no. It gets picked up by the mics but they have IEMs + Helicopter headphones over it. Players have said that they can't hear anything outside but because the mics pick up the crowd and the commentary it can be hard to talk. But you won't have a team just fucking hold their PTT down to hear commentary, that'd be pretty fuckin stupid.

just going off what he said lol... it would be stupid no doubt if you could hear the commentary but if its not true, idk

not gonna lie, but that pistol round looked like c9 knew their strat (i.e. ander's telegraphing it)

I find this baffling. Tournaments always have debate about whether the booths are soundproof and whether or not players/coaches can hear casters or crowd cheers. It's beyond ridiculous of the casters to broadcast and then discuss team comms., and that too before the pistol round. What were they thinking?

Wunder

I bought this fancy NIP sticker, why can't I play pick'em? Is it too late?

you can join in on the next 3 days. The group stages are already over so you can't use it there. Thankfully NiP advanced so your sticker is still usable!

Mokoi

Banned
After udieee bullied me yesterday to use a 16:9 res because he's a spiteful person I shall try to use it for a whole day.

hmm

Fnatic>Penta
NV>Navi
VP>Keyd

NiP and TSM is the only one I'm not really sure about. Going to go with TSM though.

I don't think TSM is playing well enough to take out NIP.

VP could be in some trouble as well if Mirage were to get through into the map pool.

I think Envy vs Navi will be the tightest game of the day, but Envy should get through.

Fnatic vs Penta. Hmm... :p

Top Bottom