• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Ludono

The odds are terrible. 80+ on every single match.

Yeah it's annoying, at least give us some 60-40s or something....

Since C9 won the ONE game I bet against them I'm down from yesterday :(

So I put the rest of my bet skins on Fnatic despite the odds for a hopefully clean $5 :p

Mokoi

Banned
ruhSyCA.jpg
So is there any other people who get these red lines? First time i seen it on dust 2, but they're everywhere on cache for me. It's major bug.

Shadownet

Banned
So is there any other people who get these red lines? First time i seen it on dust 2, but they're everywhere on cache for me. It's major bug.

Yeah I see them too on Cache, and Season. I don't play Dust 2 enough to notice. Also black box too. Like an entire wall or door would just be black. No texture.

Also just got home and found out surprisingly I got a case. But it's from the Inferno collection. So almost worthless.. Thinking about just opening it.

Odah

Banned
Almost forgot to place stickers on em (AGAIN!). Thanks for reminding me! xD

Also, NiP always makes it to the finals of a major. Don't think they've skipped any finals. RIP TSM. :(

I'll believe in TSM
not, I'm gonna change to nip as soon as Im home

What is the easiest / best way to block play of CS:GO at the router?

Edit: I nuked port 3478 for both TCP & UDP, hopefully that'll do it. Bah, it didn't, nor did 4379-4380. 27000-27050 works, prevents synching with Steam at least.

What is the easiest / best way to block play of CS:GO at the router?

Edit: I nuked port 3478 for both TCP & UDP, hopefully that'll do it. Bah, it didn't, nor did 4379-4380. 27000-27050 works, prevents synching with Steam at least.
Start up a torrent and upload like crazy. That will annoy the shit out of him :D

cresto

dEM odds are not worth touching this round. TSM is tempting but they struggled mightily yesterday

edit: wtf is up with the stream? got this annoying flashing bar at the bottom. Such shit quality. Dreamhack > ESL

So since the game is on sale going to see a new wave of noobs, smurfs, and hackers then?

Just got silver 3 at least so I'll avoid some of the new accounts.

impact

Banned
Has anyone actually gotten a case from twitch stream rather than GOTV?

I got the shitty inferno one worth 3 bucks and sold it

Anyone interested in buying a StatTrak AWP Asiimov BS? Lowest on the market right now is $87 but I'll let it go for 65 through PP. I've got a lot of positive feedback in the BST thread and as some of you guys know I lost my job last week so I could really use the money! Send me a PM if interested

soultron

Banned
TSM $5 underdoge bet tomorrow for me.
That $20 payoff.

It will never happen but I am going to dream. I expect, at best, it will go to Map 3.

Xizk

Gonna bet on Fnatic tomorrow. If they lose I win my VP going to the finals bet so feels like the smart thing to do.

My gold chances are looking decent. If NiP beat TSM, I'll only need 15 more points. So, only need to get two out of the final three matches right. Which I should.
Maybe.

Fnatic>VP
NV>NiP
Fnatic>NV

curlycare

This fucking game. I can't remember the last time when I've been so pissed when playing anything. Time to uninstall for a few weeks.
Sorry for venting

Edit: And Terry Pratchett died :( Never before have I cried when a celebrity died. It was close when Dio kicked the bucket, but this was something else.

Played agaisnt a global elite smurf, or so he said, just sad lost the game 16-3 the other team had the smurf and one guy that got 0-12 i can't call that smurfing that has to be cheats. Ruined the game.

Wunder

My gold chances are looking decent. If NiP beat TSM, I'll only need 15 more points. So, only need to get two out of the final three matches right. Which I should.
Maybe.

Fnatic>VP
NV>NiP
Fnatic>NV

My chances are looking slim... I'll have to get both the semis and the finals right to clinch gold, and because I'm a NiP fanboy I might lose it to NV :(

Top Bottom