• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

curlycare

Played agaisnt a global elite smurf, or so he said, just sad lost the game 16-3 the other team had the smurf and one guy that got 0-12 i can't call that smurfing that has to be cheats. Ruined the game.
I feel for you!
Goddamnit I'm drunk. At least I write something here instead of lurking.

vocab

Teams can't even practice seven maps, eight would be impossible.
And new Train is garbage

train needs to be removed from existence.
nuke needs changes. They added so much bullshit that makes it even more ct sided. Revert that shit.
Cbble isn't taken seriously but I kind of like a tsided map in rotation.

Inferno could use some changes.
Mirage could use some minor changes to help t.
Im 50/50 on overpass. Part of me likes it, but hate some of the areas on the map.
I like season. I think high level b holds would be ridiculous with smokes and flashes. I think watching how teams play/work mid would be interesting even though the mid is as retarded as double doors on aztec for easy nade control.
I won't talk about dust2.

Add fire and mill, and we could have a good rotation.

Cache...meh. Linear. Not much choice. Pretty much a map to test whos aim is better.

KiDdYoNe

I've just played my first 2 casual matches for the first time in a year or maybe even more. I feel so old :(

I kinda really feel old, my reflexes are shit. Maybe it's the mouse i borrowed from the neighbour (laptop gaming, yep), maybe i'm just too rusty after all there console gaming years. The whole idea of aiming and even holding a mouse in hand is feels weird now.

And another problem... russians. I can't stand those whining schoolboys who always shit on everyone and brag about every damn thing. I guess it's a bad Steam side of being russian.

Well, looks like i need to buy a mouse, hopefully new laptop for the gaming globaly (CSGO goes around 40-50 on low) and start gaining back my form. Can't say i was a good player, but i sure wasn't THAT bad haha. Maybe you guys can get me onboard some time :)

Got the pin I wanted, pretty happy.

boveswY.png

Ludono

Who is betting what today?

Fnatic > VP I guess, those odds aren't terrible. I didn't catch the VP game though.... are they on point this tournament?

Envy > NiP Though I haven't really seen NiP play much either.....any opinions?

vocab

Who is betting what today?

Fnatic > VP I guess, those odds aren't terrible. I didn't catch the VP game though.... are they on point this tournament?

Envy > NiP Though I haven't really seen NiP play much either.....any opinions?
It depends on the map. It could go either way. I personally dislike fnatic but they have a good chance winning but VP has the crowd.

Ludono

Eh $20 on Fnatic and $2 on TSM....not really feeling adventurous today :p

EDIT: Did anyone else realize that technically Key'D is the best American CS:GO team as they're the only ones to make it out of groups? LOL

Shadownet

Banned
Eh $20 on Fnatic and $2 on TSM....not really feeling adventurous today :p

EDIT: Did anyone else realize that technically Key'D is the best American CS:GO team as they're the only ones to make it out of groups? LOL
I didn't even know Key'D was American. But yeah good for them. They did really well, despite being outmatched.

I want to get one so bad but they're ridiculously expensive :(

Was hoping we had an on-location GAFer I could pay 2x cost for or something :p

Yeah they're expensive, I'm sure I overpaid for it, but whatever. I love pins and badges, have to catch them all!

Also, I played my first MM in months and everyone was smurfing. Nobody had a rank at the end of the game. We lost really hard too, 16-5. Then the next game was the complete opposite, went 20-9 and go my rank back. Still a GN1 after 18 games. Guess I should work on this!

Odah

Banned
RiP nip and pick em challenge.

Oh well atleat I will win some skins with TSM <3 :p

edit: pls dont say i jinxed them now

Bricks were shat in that last map.

Got a worthless Nuke case as well.

Remember folks you only have a few hours to choose your sticker challenge team for the semi final.

Also my sticker challenge leaderboard is miserably empty so if anyone wants to add me, that would be great http://steamcommunity.com/id/sp1n

A couple of crazy rounds on Nuke. Glad NIP made it.

edit: Fnatic banned nuke
VP banned dust2
Fnatic picked cobblestone
VP picked mirage
Overpass was chosen as the deciding map.

I remember the last time Fnatic picked cobblestone in a major. Hopefully for their sake they are better prepared this time.

Awesome, fnatic goes through. Win this bet and my overall prediction is now safe. What a fantastic set of maps that was though. VP played extremely well.

Apparently cache was Envys choice. So typical of the bo3s in the majors, where the teams beat each other on the opposing teams map of choice. I expect this to go to the deciding map.

Top Bottom