• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

trolho

Neo Member
Been watching most of the games and still no drop.
Then some people get 2 drops.
Valve pls

I got an Overpass and Cobblestone drop, but I have 4 accounts watching the stream. On Dreamhack I had 3 accounts and no drops.

And yiss NiP won. Already got the gold!

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Ok, so how is it possible that me and my DMG friend get teamed up with 3 silvers?

1m7Iuq8.jpg

Wunder

Ok, so how is it possible that me and my DMG friend get teamed up with 3 silvers?

1m7Iuq8.jpg

my guess is either a 5 stack by the enemy team with 2 completely new accounts and/or the one unranked guy queuing with the other 3 and he's like 9-0 on his placements or something

Xizk

Fnatic always seem to choke against NIP. First Cologne and then Aspen so I'm just going to bet small on NIP as it feels like a 50/50 matchup.

Omikron

Fnatic have looked REALLY great whenever I have watched, but NiP also looked strong against Envy this morning.. who knows, just hoping for a good match :D

Is there a link to overall stats for the tournament?

cHinzo

The map stats are really interesting, especially Cobblestone, almost a prefect 50/50.

Mirage is even closer. :p Whatcha guys think. Fnatic or NiP to take it? I think NiP, with the way they've been playing (they also do great each major), but I hope that Fnatic takes it, because I like them more as a team. Also, Krimz and Olof deserve to win a major for once!

Wunder

Nope, still a lot of haters. Never cared about those hackusations personally. Also, NiP is prolly my least favourite pro team next to Hellraisers. Just no players which I really enjoy watching.

? ? ? ? ?

Almost every player has a huge personality and is really exciting to watch!

Mokoi

Banned
Mirage is even closer. :p Whatcha guys think. Fnatic or NiP to take it? I think NiP, with the way they've been playing (they also do great each major), but I hope that Fnatic takes it, because I like them more as a team. Also, Krimz and Olof deserve to win a major for once!
Fnatic shall take it, but kind of want NiP to win because allu.
I like this one better. He is funny guy.
https://youtu.be/1oeNLzzTd_I

KingKong

welp, finished doing all the missions that gave weapon drops

only good thing I got out of it was a 10 dollar deagle skin. At least it gave me a bunch of crap to bet with

MayMay

Banned
I think I fell asleep in front of my PC twice tonight, I don't even know. So tired - but going to bed now wont cut it if I want to watch the final.

:(

vocab

I'm picking fnatic based on stats and what I watched. I like nip better, but fnatic is playing too well and individual performance is high.

Its gonna be close.

Top Bottom