• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Reven

Just had probably my best match ever. All due to my secret weapon.... the Famas. Used to hate that gun but had to use it recently on small buy rounds and got really good with it. I prefer it over the M4s now.

10qb.jpg

Rivitur

Banned
Just had probably my best match ever. All due to my secret weapon.... the Famas. Used to hate that gun but had to use it recently on small buy rounds and got really good with it. I prefer it over the M4s now.
Wait youre silver 3 too!? I hate mm solo wanna team up?

Reven

Wait youre silver 3 too!? I hate mm solo wanna team up?

Sure. I actually just ranked up to Silver 4 on the match after that one. I have a bunch of friends in the silver levels and we rotate around a lot so I'm sure you can get in the mix. My name on steam is Reven and my avatar is the HK logo.

Shadownet

Banned
Goddammit no one ever wants to play back alley with me :(

Well soultron still need another 4 rounds on that map if you ever feel up for it. I'm almost always up for that map. Basically a P90 rush map, I like it. Take a lot less strategic thinking out of the game. You just go.

Found out why all my namechange requests got ignored.

6f84815be8.png

Never saw that guy before, odd. Anyways - that sucks. I'm a fraud. I'm... Fake Mayhem
In other news, I'm done with my exams for the week so I can play a bit more CS.

Edit: I'd be down to join for back alley if you guys need someone.
Just go the twitter route: TheRealMayhem

Odah

Banned
Anyone watching the mess of a game that is nV vs. Virtus Pro right now? LOL

Bo3 with maps being Cache - Mirage - Overpass where nV just rekt VP on Cache 16-5 due to Neo getting constantly ddosed.

Now on Mirage Neo continues to get ddosed so they get a stand-in, their team coach kuben. They continue to play. 7-0 nV on CT side, game paused again, now this time nV has connection issues and can't connect to the server. nV took too long and admins decided Mirage is a def win for VP

Now they go to Overpass

WTF????

Wunder

Bo3 with maps being Cache - Mirage - Overpass where nV just rekt VP on Cache 16-5 due to Neo getting constantly ddosed.

Now on Mirage Neo continues to get ddosed so they get a stand-in, their team coach kuben. They continue to play. 7-0 nV on CT side, game paused again, now this time nV has connection issues and can't connect to the server. nV took too long and admins decided Mirage is a def win for VP

Now they go to Overpass

WTF????

should've just played 3v5, still wouldve won :3

Rivitur

Banned

Now they go to Overpass

WTF????
Glad I didn't end up betting on the game because I would be pissed.

Edit: I'm a terrible person! I've broken my rule of never betting on a mousesports game because JW is in for property and those odds bruhhh.

impact

Banned

Now they go to Overpass

WTF????

always funny to see how many people in chat have no idea who kuben is

I love cArn though and I wish he would do analyst stuff more often. He was like the OG pronax

Wunder

Glad I didn't end up betting on the game because I would be pissed.

Edit: I'm a terrible person! I've broken my rule of never betting on a mousesports game because JW is in for property and those odds bruhhh.

uh i think thats only for the Gfinity games

MayMay

Banned
Seems like my ping issues on US servers might've been fixed - finally.

Only took like.. more than half a year. Thanks Unitymedia, better late than never.

Omikron

Now they go to Overpass

WTF????
I was on envy and noble yesterday. Good times.

Top Bottom