• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Sajjaja

Most games were pretty boring yesterday, all very one sided. Only games that were close was the Mirage game we lost against the super smurfs and the exciting close Inferno game.

Was fun tho, + those rankups yo. We should play more often.

Does that mean you're MG1 now?

MayMay

Banned
Does that mean you're MG1 now?

yeap =D

Most of the EUGAF people I played with yesterday ranked up once or twice, which was pretty damn awesome. Justified too because we were absolutely killing it. Won all of our games except one.

About time I ranked up to MG anyways, most of the US group has already been there for a while - so it feels good to catch up lol.

Saj, you gotta start playing more - jump on that rankup train :)

cresto

Like last major, you will get your badge after an update. Maybe, just maybe we get a tweak to the tek9 since its fairly easy based on previous buffs/nerfs. Pipe dream is real, boys.

MayMay

Banned
If you have an AWP in your hand and some CT shoots your foot with a USP you're immediately glued to the ground lol. One time I died in a Molotov thanks to some prick spamming me with the USP

Nice winnings!

Please stop betting M4-Knights

The funny part is I think CSGOL messed up. My Knight was MW and I had a NiP sticker on it. The one I got back is FN.

Edit: Never mind, I'm going crazy, I bet a FN one. Sticker still missing though.

cresto

It's absolutely terrible. I died cause some guy shot me with a P2000, slowed me down, and a nade came flying my way and I couldn't jump out in time.

Like I said below, I see this as more of a player positioning problem than a tagging issue.

If you have an AWP in your hand and some CT shoots your foot with a USP you're immediately glued to the ground lol. One time I died in a Molotov thanks to some prick spamming me with the USP

I praise punishing awp's who over peak. Don't know the full extent of your example, but I imagine you dying has more to do with your peak than tagging. Don't use tagging as a scapegoat. You should have been able to take out a guy with a usps, ezio....

Yes. One of the reasons why the tec9, p250 and 57 are so dumb right now.

I don't blame tagging as to why the pistols are negatively impacting the game. I believe that has more to do with the running accuracy and lack of spread when people spam the weapons. Liquid Adren had a really interesting video he posted not too long ago that demonstrated how stupid they are when the lack of spread in accuracy.

I think the tagging is a little much, but by no means as big a priority as opposed to the myriad of problems plaguing CSGO atm.

CoolS

Like I said below, I see this as more of a player positioning problem than a tagging issue.

I praise punishing awp's who over peak. Don't know the full extent of your example, but I imagine you dying has more to do with your peak than tagging. Don't use tagging as a scapegoat. You should have been able to take out a guy with a usps, ezio....

I don't blame tagging as to why the pistols are negatively impacting the game. I believe that has more to do with the running accuracy and lack of spread when people spam the weapons. Liquid Adren had a really interesting video he posted not too long ago that demonstrated how stupid they are when the lack of spread in accuracy.

I think the tagging is a little much, but by no means as big a priority as opposed to the myriad of problems plaguing CSGO atm.

Na, tagging the way it is is stupid. If he had the pistol out instead of the AWP he could just run away. Tagging should be based on the weapon you are shot with, not the one you are holding.

Mokoi

Banned
Yeah I think tagging is overblown. Those guns are fine, but the running accuracy is what is the problem. The video adren did about how to cz should be nerfed is a good example. honestly, the stupid animation wasn't needed just needed to expand the spread so you can't just run and gun.

Tagging should be based on the weapon you are shot with, not the one you are holding.
Yeah that makes sense.

MayMay

Banned
I praise punishing awp's who over peak. Don't know the full extent of your example, but I imagine you dying has more to do with your peak than tagging. Don't use tagging as a scapegoat. You should have been able to take out a guy with a usps, ezio.....

Oh yea, I definitely fucked up in that situation - but it was still annoying as hell to burn alive thanks to that lol

I know you're EU, but I'd love to play with you whenever. Dont worry, you'll just have to spend some more time developing your aim.

Next time I fuck up my sleep pattern i'm sure we will get a chance to play!

Little known fact, Shadow is very racist against ppl from the
superior
EU. Just kidding lol

I've never played with you, so I don't know how you play Quiche - but you might just want to play some deathmatch to get a better feel for the guns and to improve your aim.

I do never play Deathmatch so I might have to do that!

You panic. Stop saying "I'm so fucked" when other people die. Think of it as your time to shine. Then if you don't, just shout "HE'S WALLING" like me.

If you don't start performing I will have to drop you from Hixx's Acquaintances and replace you with Arnold.

Can you give me a way to get in contact with Arnold so he can be on standby, please. xoxo

Arnold will be pleased :/

Rivitur

Banned
Holy chroma case price drop batman!

Sold one last week for 55 cents, another one later that week for 50cents, one yesterday 41cents, and today for 38cents :/ (all values are what I'm getting not steam tax)

They should just bring back Insertion.

cHinzo

If you want a lower rank why not just get a smurf account? I'd rather play against a smurf than play with a deranker.
Me deranking means not tryharding. Just having fun. Not ruining other people's games by throwing bombs in impossible spots, griefing or being afk. :d I liek playing Dust2, so I just play it liek in a pub on my smurf. Can also play with other Gaffers without going full tryhard, since that's quite exhausting when playing for a prolonged time. Would prefer having someone like me on a team, than one of those guys who can't make 10 kills in 30 rounds and rage a lot. :'"D

Also, bring back Overgrown!

MayMay

Banned
So apparently there was a huge banwave today again.

"4 Big Cheat Provider got detected for sure. 1 Chinese Hack got detected aswell, after being 2 1/2 years undetected." from Reddit.

Good, if true.

Top Bottom