• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Xizk

hEto2VW.jpg

Some skins to celebrate that today's exam is over. Were easy skins seeing as CW were playing with two standins and they somehow had 70+ odds.

KiDdYoNe

Some skins to celebrate that today's exam is over. Were easy skins seeing as CW were playing with two standins and they somehow had 70+ odds.

To Be Continued... tomorrow, actually

same here, got my $10 back from today's upset by iNATION.

And the Property/Mouz game was entertaining :p

Gotta love mm got in a match agaisnt a gold 2, 2 silver elites master and 2 silver elite, and my team was 2 unranked and 1 silver 4 , 1 silver elite and silver elite master,lost 14-16 but felt very much like a 4v5 the whole game

Rivitur

Banned
Someone tell me why TSM is a heavy underdog to Na'vi!??

Edit:eek:dds are evening out now :/
TSM>na'vi
3dmax>playing ducks
FM>XMG for the upset.(If the odds stay like this for 2days)
Cw>reason (trap game tho)

MayMay

Banned
The subtle bullying against me that is happening in the USGAF group everytime Omega is involved is really tiresome.

People switching the fucking Mumble channel when I'm in it.. smh.

Omega needs to stop being a manipulative asshole.

Anyways, that said - <3 EUGAF. Had alot of fun with you guys in the past couple of days lol

Rivitur

Banned
The subtle bullying against me that is happening in the USGAF group everytime Omega is involved is really tiresome.

Anyways, that said - <3 EUGAF. Had alot of fun with you guys in the past couple of days lol
You can talk to me I don't bite and am neutral to all (but secretly fucking hate all of you)

Wunder

this drama needs to be documented

Does this game ever go on sale? Any idea when that could be if so?
The price isn't really a barrier to entry to me I'm just not sure if I'll be able to run it optimally (2011 MBP, can play Source no probs and LoL at ~50fps) so I don't want to buy it and then have to wait until I get an actual comp to play it properly.

MayMay

Banned
The price isn't really a barrier to entry to me I'm just not sure if I'll be able to run it optimally (2011 MBP, can play Source no probs and LoL at ~50fps) so I don't want to buy it and then have to wait until I get an actual comp to play it properly.

You pretty much just missed a sale, because the game was 50% off during the Katowice tournament.

Next discount is probably gonna be during the summer sale in 3 months - I guess.

Haroon

Hit me up on Steam. I'll hook you up.

Nm:
Gifts become tradable 30 days after purchase. This gift will become tradable on Apr 12. You can still send the gift at any time by clicking the "Send gift..." button. Only trading is restricted. See the Steam Trading FAQ for more information.

abracadaver

It was on sale last weekend...

It was on sale this weekend. Probably won't be discounted again for a while now, but you can get copies from traders for 4-5 keys I reckon.

soultron

Banned
Fake defusing without stopping makes sense (since switching from static to moving while defusing cancels the defuse regularly), but you'd probably want to start walking -- immediately after faking -- since a running fake (footstep sounds) could easily give it away.

MayMay

Banned
Also, this is neat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipk4W6wht6o

A video of Nuke before the release of CSGO. The map did not have the secret entrance outside, and toxic on B site doesn't exist as well. So the only way to B was through ramps at the time.
Jeez, I never knew Nuke could be even worse than it is right now - but apparently it was that bad before Valve aquired de_nuke_ve (a competitive revision of de_nuke by Volcano) and put it in the game

Fake defusing without stopping makes sense (since switching from static to moving while defusing cancels the defuse regularly), but you'd probably want to start walking -- immediately after faking -- since a running fake (footstep sounds) could easily give it away.

Yea, walking is essential. I like the technique in the video though, the running + jump gets you a bit further away from the bomb before the T peeks you. And the crazy noise the bomb makes during that fake should mask the sound of landing quite nicely.

Rivitur

Banned
Also, this is neat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipk4W6wht6o

A video of Nuke before the release of CSGO. The map did not have the secret entrance outside, and toxic on B site doesn't exist as well. So the only way to B was through ramps at the time.
Jeez, I never knew Nuke could be even worse than it is right now - but apparently it was that bad before Valve aquired de_nuke_ve (a competitive revision of de_nuke by Volcano) and put it in the game
Is it sad that this "old" version of nuke was the only version I've ever known of for 6+ years?

And the only csgo nuke I had ever played was this since the start I still do t k ow how volcano nuke :/

Uriah

What sensitivity do you guys play at? I use 1.5 which is nice for scoring headshots at long range, but can be annoying when the enemy gets close.

vocab

Anyone have experience with a zowie ec2a? I'm thinking about buying it. Haven't changed my mouse since I quit 1.6 ages ago.

CoolS

omg you guys use so low sensivity, I use 5.2 currently and its nice for awp but sometimes a bit too fast when I'm panicking hahaha

Do yourself a favor and lower that significantly. It will only help you in the long run.

I'm around 1.2 at 800 dpi I think. Not sure about the dpi

Top Bottom