• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

udiie

first bet in a while. goooo infused
lol rip 80 cents
10001 hype
KRrDMp.gif

Rivitur

Banned
I want to take the cplay bet vs Gplay since Gplay are master chokers vs team that are supposed to be lower than them.

Oh and I called that FM win yesterday :D

cresto

I'm going back to the Galil cause I lost all confident in my tap game with the AK. :'(

Dont tap. Burst. First shot can be a tap, but burst after that. Gun becomes way less accurate after the first tap. Just try out different methods in DM servers to see what feels most comfortable.

K.Sabot

Fuck a tap I spray every time.

also lol at the analysts saying that bo1 gets ran because tournaments are incompetent with their time and here we are in a super long wait.

Shadownet

Banned
Fuck that shit, just get the p90.
That doesn't work as well at long range. :/
Dont tap. Burst. First shot can be a tap, but burst after that. Gun becomes way less accurate after the first tap. Just try out different methods in DM servers to see what feels most comfortable.

I mean for some reason I can do it in DM, burst spray but when I try to do it in MM, I would die first before the other guys.

Then I become an assist master like animl.

cresto

Not sure about this

I think train is better than Nuke. At least this way, the more its played, the more they can tweak it. It's way more workable than Nuke is. A needs to be rethought as its just too easy to take and too open. Plenty of time for that. If they are able to turn cobble into a decent comp map, I think I have faith they can continue to reiterate on train

MayMay

Banned
Maybe this means Nuke is gonna be the next map to get a big overhaul. Valve removed Train to remake it, so maybe they'll remake Nuke now.

cHinzo

Train is really cool though. T sides can split the CT's defence pretty hard and I'm really stoked to see how teams like NiP, Fnatic, VP and Na'Vi are gonna play on it, because they were legit the best Train teams before it got removed. Especially NiP and VP had such great T-sides.

cresto

What a joke this Gfinity thing is. Four and a half hours in - have they even finished the first fucking map?

They just talked at length about 7 rounds thus far. Gotta give the RoF guys cred for knowing how to fill time. What a shit show

Top Bottom