• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
Got Bloodborne and finally got my work team to withdraw from the AHGL (GLHF, lastflowers!), so I figure I'm gonna be taking a bit of a break from CSGO until the next Op starts.
You can just play a full csgo match in between deaths in BB.

:p

Also team Acer has beaten ldlc white in a BO3 this month so watch out for the upset there.

Got Bloodborne and finally got my work team to withdraw from the AHGL (GLHF, lastflowers!), so I figure I'm gonna be taking a bit of a break from CSGO until the next Op starts.

Thanks!

we beat epic in our first playoff round. 2-0, though we went to overtime on cache. What it did reveal to me was how much I've regressed since I've been working like 90 hour weeks this past month and had no time to play. I'll be fine half the time, and then I'll just like do something really weird and bad, or my aim will just completely fail me in a gunfight. My gamesense returned, but I didn't work nearly hard enough on DM this weekend to prepare me for an actual match.

Rivitur

Banned
Yeah I saw it when it was 30% and would have placed a bet then but skipping it now. Thinking about F3 and Publiclir if odds stay or get lower. Need to decide on a third underdog.
3dmax>orbit those odds are stupid.
F3 will lose because that's just what they do. They have the skill to beat them but they never seem to do it.

Public have a shot but font see it.

Cplay over g2 looks good for an underdog but g2 seems to have finally found themselves so idk.

Xizk

Team eLevate ‏@eLevateGG 10m10 minutes ago
Due to scheduling conflicts, @HikoCS will be filling in for @eLevateStorm on the #eLevateCSGO team for @CEVO S6 LAN Finals next month.

Hiko are you kidding me!?

Had my best game ever today :D over 100 points

F00171F596E8CD8C0DA3F1CA969B2D4B0C7B1F83

Rivitur

Banned
Menace with 30% against LDLC Blue lel.
Hmm... Its the former GGL team which is really good tier 2 French team but skill wise I'd give it to menace.

Should have been 60/40 for menace but since the match went up so late the odds are dumb and I will be taking advantage of it. If the odds had been up earlier than yeah these odds would be the other way around.

trolho

Neo Member
SG553 is underrated. It feels like an AK with less spread. You can fire a few bullets before they go everywhere. Get quick kills with it.

I love the SG for quick headshots, but it seems people can listen when you scope in. Not to mention its recoil feels harder to control with no scope and it's more expensive than an AK.

Rivitur

Banned
Emilio with the come back:

Hi everyone!!

Have some great news for me and all the fans!

I will be participating in a Swedish LAN called Birdie! 14-17th of May with 50.000SEK in it!

More information about lineup and such will be updated as the event come closer.

Thanks for those of you who support me. It means alot and finally I will have a chance to play LAN again!

And for all the haters, keep on hating, im tbh just getting better INGAME

Rivitur

Banned
What's up with teams not knowing how to play CT. First F3 and now Menace.
Blue is throwing in fakes and working picks. Menace can't rotate properly becauee of the fakes and have no map control because they're scared to get awped by madc.

Sajjaja

So I was taking a shit at school and I think the dude I'm the stall next to me was sniffing coke. He never sat down, and all he did was go in there and start sniffing really hard like 10 times. What do you guys think?

To keep this CSGO related, this happened when I was watching Paul's super sick and 1337 play linked above.

soultron

Banned
So I was taking a shit at school and I think the dude I'm the stall next to me was sniffing coke. He never sat down, and all he did was go in there and start sniffing really hard like 10 times. What do you guys think?

To keep this CSGO related, this happened when I was watching Paul's super sick and 1337 play linked above.

The only solution is to coat all the toilets in a thin application of vaseline.

Xizk

While watching Prometheus at the cinema I had to pee so I went to the bathroom. Some dude was standing by the window sill and I heard his credit card scraping against the sill and he was snorting. Pretty sure he was doing coke.

I was doing really well with the awp and ak on dm today. Just need to get the muscle memory down so I can perform well in competitive too.

Rivitur

Banned

He was taking in your scent....

To keep this csgo related. JW smells.

Top Bottom