• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Ludono

T5rb.jpg

Fucking bots.... :(

Ludono

Hey guys I'm trying to create an "All Black" bundle of weapons for my buddy.

Got
Scar Carbon Fiber
PP Bizon Carbon Fiver
UMP Carbon Fiber
Dual Beretta Black Limba

What other guns have "black" or "blackish" skins? I know there is the Black Laminate AK but that's fairly pricey and he already has a Redline :p

Got
Scar Carbon Fiber
PP Bizon Carbon Fiver
UMP Carbon Fiber
Dual Beretta Black Limba

What other guns have "black" or "blackish" skins? I know there is the Black Laminate AK but that's fairly pricey and he already has a Redline :p
M4A1 Nitro
Tec9 Isaac
Scout Slashed.
Awp Redline

Got
Scar Carbon Fiber
PP Bizon Carbon Fiver
UMP Carbon Fiber
Dual Beretta Black Limba

CZ- Thread Plate or Tuxedo

Deagle- Conspiracy

AK- derp I give up

FAMAS- Doomkitty (lol)

Galil- Tuxedo

Reven

Tonight I watched someone completely threw away their team chances of winning.

*what were you thinking man* smh..

On a different note, good job Rivitur, Junko and Reven. I'm sorry I got a bit frustrated. It's been a long, crappy day. (Not CS related)

Thanks Shadow. Last night was great.

Reven

Of course I bet on Publiclir and I'm gonna lose. At least I won my Cplay bet earlier, and hopefully BackFire win later.

Xizk

OMG LOL BOXR is so bad. They lost a 3v1 on CT mirage. One guy just passed the B window and didn't see the guy planting just in front of it.

This is getting to the point where I can't play this fucking game anymore. Too many smurfs and people pretending to be bad and doing stupid shit "for the laughs". I have to queue with 4 other friends to make it worth my while, and a lot of my CS:GO pals are in different timezones, making that hard as Hell.

Argh.

Ludono

This is getting to the point where I can't play this fucking game anymore. Too many smurfs and people pretending to be bad and doing stupid shit "for the laughs". I have to queue with 4 other friends to make it worth my while, and a lot of my CS:GO pals are in different timezones, making that hard as Hell.

Argh.

The eternal struggle

impact

Banned

Argh.

try ESEA/CEVO/FACEIT

soultron

Banned
Got Bloodborne and finally got my work team to withdraw from the AHGL (GLHF, lastflowers!), so I figure I'm gonna be taking a bit of a break from CSGO until the next Op starts.

soultron

Banned
I get to use my canewhipsword and bathe in the blood of foul beasts. It's pretty fucking good.

So much better than Dark Souls 2. I've only played ~3 hours of BB and I feel confident in saying that.

Xizk

I get to use my canewhipsword and bathe in the blood of foul beasts. It's pretty fucking good.

So much better than Dark Souls 2. I've only played ~3 hours of BB and I feel confident in saying that.

I use the same weapon and it's so good. Going for a DEX(Skill) build as it scales with it.

soultron

Banned
I use the same weapon and it's so good. Going for a DEX(Skill) build as it scales with it.

Nice, same! I've always liked going for high dex/evasion and speed ever since DS1.

It seems like leveling the cane will make it even more gooderer too, which is awesome.

Anyhow, I'll keep my BB radio chatter to a minimum.

Top Bottom