• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Reven

tempo dropping the ball in every way possible

Thank ya Jesus! That first map had me scared. No way Incursion should have been this heavily favored, but I still felt they would take it.

I did just throw a small bet on Winout. SKDC hasn't been great recently and Winout was on fire last night.

Ludono

they really should have won on mirage.

Including the glorious whole server lag when someone got up in the tree house?

Okay well, I liked the CONCEPT at least. The spawn in the warehouse having to drop into a point on the map and then move through the forest to take control of the house. Felt like out of a movie :D

udiie

did you see that 3k by uber
jesus christ
where has he been this whole map

edit: didnt realize how many of us were watching this

I actually liked Insertion.... :(

chris-rock-huh-face.gif

bakeray

thinking of getting back into this, why is the vanguard pass so much more than the last operations? Is it worth buying? How much longer is the operation supposed to last?

Sorry for the noobs questions, just don't want to pay 15 bucks for the pass for it to end next week or something.

MayMay

Banned
Don't buy one, the Operation ends tomorrow. It's only 15$ because its not officially on sale anymore (only through Steam market where users decide the price)

Omikron

thinking of getting back into this, why is the vanguard pass so much more than the last operations? Is it worth buying? How much longer is the operation supposed to last?

Sorry for the noobs questions, just don't want to pay 15 bucks for the pass for it to end next week or something.

Just about finished I believe. ie. today.

Valve likes money! Vanguard is over at the end of this month, so it's pointless to get it now.

Pafnucy

I yesterday got my first ACE on-line in competitive. On bazaar, killed 2 Ts with M4A1, run out off ammo, they plant at A, 1 on 3 clutch with pistol only. I kill another T with headshot, take his AWP, kill last 2 Ts and still manage to defuse bomb without the kit. Felt so good... :)

cresto

When does the operation actually ends? 23:59 gmt? Or some other time?

No idea. I hope they have some gameplay updates to go along with the end of the OP. Maybe I am delusional but they haven't updated the game to fix the issues since before the major.

Edit: Also,
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082857351/myworkshopfiles/?appid=730

Update are coming for several maps including: cache, d2, cobble, train, mirage and overpass. All compatibility updates happened yesterday. Lots of maps touched. Might be a big patch, y'all :D

Divius

When all else fails: tec9 rambo rush.

CT side was destroying us with awps, until I tec9-yolo-rushed and got a 4k, now my team has the awps and we end up winning the game 16-14

Felt so guilty though and apologized as well.

Overdoziz

Banned
Really needs a nerf, I have a friend who only uses the p90 and he top of the leader board, just cause he rushes, even as CT and mows people down with it
Meh, it seems to only be good if you play against low to mid ranked players. If it really was good you'd see pros constantly running around with them like they do the Tec-9.

udiie

Meh, it seems to only be good if you play against low to mid ranked players. If it really was good you'd see pros constantly running around with them like they do the Tec-9.

yup; its basically only a hindrance against players with no armor because of the aimpunch
otherwise a good ak or m4 player can take them out usually

MayMay

Banned
Silver elite master and nova 1/2's I think it's that fact he can run and gun he has a big issue with stopping to shoot with the AK and M4 and the clip size too

Ever tried the Tec9? Dont even need to buy an expensive P90 for the same OP and deadly effect lol

Edit: Saw the Tec9 got mentioned earlier - but you cant mention it enough. It's.... the day of the patch. Our savior GabeN is gonna nerf the Tec9 if we all #believe

ChrisW

Ever tried the Tec9? Dont even need to buy an expensive P90 for the same OP and deadly effect lol

Edit: Saw the Tec9 got mentioned earlier - but you cant mention it enough. It's.... the day of the patch. Our savior GabeN is gonna nerf the Tec9 if we all #believe
I'm terrible with the tec-9 I just can't seem to get kills with it :-/

cresto

Been using the cz on CT sides for eco rounds. Granted I dont make much money but if I get 2-3 kills I am giving my team a solid chance to win the eco. Has happened several times now. So satisfying popping heads with the gun. I think it's well balanced now instead of the lazy beam is was before the nerf.

Top Bottom