• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

cHinzo

Woah hold your horses. They still have to beat the loser of NIP/NV so they won't make it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fck, that kinda counts as a semi-final right?

Edit: a consolidation final is also a final. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sajjaja

NV be like.

Gu2tOFH.gif

Here's my little take.

uNVIaGl.png

Do most of you guys keep these on the CSGO lounge system or cash them out and try to use them for trade up contracts and things like that?

Ive had pretty good luck with the trade up contract system.

Odah

Banned
lol the rage on reddit cus csgl didnt draft a51 winnings.

csgl really sometimes does the most retarded decision makings on planet

hello gaf.. Any of you have 4 key that I can trade or buy via paypal? I want to trade for butterfly knife and I got 26 keys and I need 4 more but when I want to trade it says that I cannot trade the key I bought in game yet.. will really appreciate the help T_T

Sajjaja

hello gaf.. Any of you have 4 key that I can trade or buy via paypal? I want to trade for butterfly knife and I got 26 keys and I need 4 more but when I want to trade it says that I cannot trade the key I bought in game yet.. will really appreciate the help T_T

If you goto TF2 outpost or something you can find some people selling keys there. Just be sure to check their reputation.

Reven

Elevate or Liquid? I'm leaning towards elevate because the odds never seem to reflect how they actually perform.

Screw it, I bet on Liquid.

I want to go all in on NIP tomorrow but after how badly they crumbled against NV it's tough.

TSM also are known for cracking under pressure so they aren't a sure thing either. I bet NIP wins but it could be an interesting one. Just going to keep my $10 or so winnings for Starladder.

Glock I got has two Katowice Holo stickers on it - penta and TSM. They look pretty cool. I was going to sell it but i might keep now. It's a stat trak Steel Disruption.

Shadownet

Banned
Tonight I watched someone completely threw away their team chances of winning.

*what were you thinking man* smh..

On a different note, good job Rivitur, Junko and Reven. I'm sorry I got a bit frustrated. It's been a long, crappy day. (Not CS related)

Kar

Finally ranked up to GE after few months at Supreme. Feels pretty good to reach that rank without getting boosted like many of my friends did.

Top Bottom