• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

ironmang

They just need to focus on quick scoping. It's pretty effective tbh but I keep seing pros walking around scoped in even though they have multiple angles to worry about. I need to get better to show them how it should be done :p

People walk around scoped since scoping makes a sound and gives your exact location.

ironmang

That's why you scope when you see an enemy and are about to kill him.

Well if that was effective then people would be doing it before the update. Quickscoping is flashy for the mlg crowd but it's just not practical for your round-to-round kills.

vocab

Well if that was effective then people would be doing it before the update. Quickscoping is flashy for the mlg crowd but it's just not practical for your round-to-round kills.

Scoping and quick scoping are two entirely different things. The awp change probably effects those shots that look like running awp shots.

ironmang

Works for me shrug. I see a lot of areas pro awpers could improve their play.

Well ya it probably works well enough when you're facing randoms in MM. Having more to do than just "flick and shoot" is a lot to ask when you're facing other pros with pro reaction and accuracy.

Jenenser

m4-s nerf? again? why... o_O
tek-9 just reduced damage on range and 24 shots?
to reward discriminate firing? with 24 bullets? that still hit pinpoint while runnin?
i can't even....
last time a pistol was to strong they broke its neck to nerf it... this is merely a slap on the wrist.

m4-s nerf? again? why... o_O
tek-9 just reduced damage on range and 24 shots?
to reward discriminate firing? with 24 bullets? that still hit pinpoint while runnin?
i can't even....
last time a pistol was to strong they broke its neck to nerf it... this is merely a slap on the wrist.

The weapon description is of a low accuracy weapon

LOW ACCURACY WEAPON

You could be breaking a record in the 100m dash in the olympics and get a headshot on a guy at the starting line

Even solid snake knows the truth about the T9
NES-E2-USA-REV-A.jpg

soultron

Banned
it was the mac 10 tatter
they were at 50 cents, so i bought 20
got a ST MW usp orion, and a ST MW Caiman

in hindsight, i shouldve bought a thousand

Dang son. I looked up values on CSGO Stash, but that ship has sailed on every single ST weapon. All lower-end value ST skin values spiked.

CoolS

Didn't someone here suggest the A1 should have 25 and 50 bullets now? I'd play that gun all day long because it would be insanely good.

Mokoi

Banned
Well I'm going to try using my g502 again, so I can use them extra buttons for other games. Although I'll probably just end up switching back to my naos.

Clydefrog

I'm fine with the AWP change. I like to quickscope anyway.

The M4A1-S costing $100 more is stupid. I'm switching to the M4. Maybe it will help my game a bit.

I'm also switching out the tec9 for the CZ. Welcome back, homie!

ibwnKcTgKT054b.gif

Jenenser

It was OP as fuck and everyone knows that

it was strong. but op?
its easy to learn because of an easy controlebal spraypattern and you wont show up on the map/are hard to locate because of silencer and no tracers.

it still lacks ammo for prefiring spots or tryin to wallbang.

it is noobfriendly, but not op...

ak is still the strongest rifle.

vocab

it was strong. but op?
its easy to learn because of an easy controlebal spraypattern and you wont show up on the map/are hard to locate because of silencer and no tracers.

it still lacks ammo for prefiring spots or tryin to wallbang.

it is noobfriendly, but not op...

ak is still the strongest rifle.

They need to just make it one gun again. The over complication of the m4 is baffling. Just make the silencer more audible already. Record a new sound for unsilenced because it lacks so much feedback.

Tagging feels great. Feels like proper cs.

Top Bottom