• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Omikron

It's not that I want to make csgo exactly like 1.6, but I absolutely want some issues balanced.
Hell I never really played 1.6 even

Yeah for sure, but apeing it likely not the solution either. Anyway, I barely played 1.6, most of my CS experience was pre that time (starting with the very early versions) and I don't remember much besides. Getting old man.

Jenenser

is my pc fucked up or does cs feel floaty?!

and did they increase the stepssound? feels like i still step 1 sec after i stopped movin. o_O
(that confused me several times now, i made a 180 as fast as i could because i tought one is behind me)

Clydefrog

is my pc fucked up or does cs feel floaty?!

and did they increase the stepssound? feels like i still step 1 sec after i stopped movin. o_O
(that confused me several times now, i made a 180 as fast as i could because i tought one is behind me)

yep. same happens to me since the update. pretty annoying!

Mokoi

Banned
XUcy0Nz.png

I love it.

Ludono

its getting it for sure, this is from their guide (just like when they had a sneak peak of train)

http://imgur.com/a/sOpfO#0

and I would love it if they remade inferno too. Even dust2 would be good for a fresh new look, they could keep it active until it's ready to go but you can obviously tell how much nicer maps like mirage and train look

I just really want my Season back ;_; (guess I'm gonna go back to ESEA)

Apparently the tagging guide has a hint at what the new nuke looks like! Stolen from reddit: http://imgur.com/a/sOpfO#0

slowpoke.png

Ludono

q_q I did a quick search and saw nothing. Clearly I am not a smart man!

Haha no worries man, I was just joking anyway ;)

Plus people miss stuff in the chaos of this thread all the time so re-posts are appreciated for cool stuff like that ;D

Also, weirdest trade offer I've ever gotten.

aQrb.jpg

9 wins in a row and u are AK! #belieb

Make that 8! Seriously though probably won't make it, however that's fine. I noticed I've improved over the past games. I was mostly bottom fragging, now I'm consistently doing better. As long as I kept improving I'm happy.

MayMay

Banned
Excited for Titan vs Fnatic later... interested to see how kennyS deals with the AWP changes

Also.. LDLC.white vs LDLC.blue.. lel

cHinzo

Lmao, Titan got destroyed by Fnatic.

Make that 8! Seriously though probably won't make it, however that's fine. I noticed I've improved over the past games. I was mostly bottom fragging, now I'm consistently doing better. As long as I kept improving I'm happy.

Just get the quota of at least 20 frags per game and u will climb in no time!

Reven

Trying to dig myself out of the red on lounge tonight. Of course Fnatic had to play like shit on two of their matches this morning.

Is anyone else's GO constantly crashing since the last update? It will either lock up completely, forcing me to logout or restart, or just crash straight to the desktop. No error messages, but I tried restarting my computer and verifying the game cache. I'll provide more information if needed.

Top Bottom