• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Sajjaja

Solo queued today. Dude started wondering why a glock burst didn't kill a guy. I had to explain that it gets weaker. He was like nah it doesnt matter. And then I convinced him and he was like wow....today I learned something... =/

Mokoi

Banned
Hax! See you on vacation.
Solo queued today. Dude started wondering why a glock burst didn't kill a guy. I had to explain that it gets weaker. He was like nah it doesnt matter. And then I convinced him and he was like wow....today I learned something... =/
No you're the one in wrong. that burst should have 100% killed the guy.
---
http://a.pomf.se/qfpeez.webm
Gun is shit. Third shot was right on his head, no hacks.

udiie

Gun is shit. Third shot was right on his head, no hacks.
ZyDCrkT.png
that music tho

wow nice walls
whats up with the weird tag ya weirdo

Mokoi

Banned
AWP IS BROKEN. BUG FOUND. WHEN YOU QUICK SCOPE AND SHOOT IT WILL GIVE YOU MASSIVE SCREEN SHAKE SOMETIMES. TEST IT, AND IT'S LIKE THAT PREVIOUS BUG WHERE SHOOTING THE DEAGLE WOULD SHAKE THE WHOLE SCREEN.

Shadownet

Banned
I prefer those above the "Buy the full set of nades, but never use any of em" students in CS:GO.

You're right. Those are worst. Im always sad whenever I die and I still have more than 1 nade left. I'm just like. Pls someone pick it up and use it. So its not going go waste.

Rivitur

Banned
Neophyte reking Cplay.

Anyone know where I can get info on MCS event and the infinity hall? Can't info on either.

Only event I knew about this week were insomnia/CPH/Gamers assembly and something called party 13 in the Netherlands

cresto

Fucking finally. Copenhagen games is actually using some different types of music between the matches. My ears can finally enjoy living the stream on

Clydefrog

play mm

wallhacker

goes on awp rampage

admits he's wallhacking in chat

go to his profile and find his instagram

15-year-old polish kid

this is csgo

LOL

It's inevitable.

When I lose a game and the other team is saying "gg" chances are one high-pitched, nasaly voice will say "get rekt scrubs! faggots!"

lotta little Asian-Canadian kids do this

Divius

Went into tryhard mode for a few games and now I am back up to MG1, again. Yay, I guess?

Also made the change to the M4A4 to see if I can get used to it, feels weird but I'll keep at it. I also like the FAMAS though so it ain't no thang.

Hixx

shh we're going to turn into footballGAF

you'realreadydead etc

Just had a game on Dust 2 where our whole team ended up with autosnipers because the other team cried about them (after I picked up one they were using)

We won 16-1

OH WHAT HIJINKS WE GET UP TO IN HIXX'S ACQUAINTANCES

Rivitur

Banned
I've come to the conclusion that someone here might be a feminist and or is behind gamergate.

I shall now begin asking each poster here for thier photo Id.

I think im ready to take a break from this game.

It's been a few days since I've had a good competitive match, just loads of smurfs, clueless/trolling teammates, and what always looks like hacks.

The community is ruining this game, so many people have shit attitudes. I sold my skins so i can buy cities skylines. Will have a more peaceful time with that. I'll be back though. Maybe next operation.

Haroon

I think im ready to take a break from this game.

It's been a few days since I've had a good competitive match, just loads of smurfs, clueless/trolling teammates, and what always looks like hacks.

The community is ruining this game, so many people have shit attitudes. I sold my skins so i can buy cities skylines. Will have a more peaceful time with that. I'll be back though. Maybe next operation.

Man, all you need to do is voice_enable 0. Turn on some music, and just play CS. You just need to lower the music down a bit so that you could hear footsteps. After that, you just enjoy it. I played three games, and had blatant hackers in all of them. And you know what, I won in one of them by using this setup.

Believe in the music, and hear the sound of the steps. It will lead you to victory. And fun land.

Man, all you need to do is voice_enable 0. Turn on some music, and just play CS. You just need to lower the music down a bit so that you could hear footsteps. After that, you just enjoy it. I played three games, and had blatant hackers in all of them. And you know what, I won in one of them by using this setup.

Believe in the music, and hear the sound of the steps. It will lead you to victory. And fun land.

Ive been wanting to get some time in battlefield hardline too. I just wish people would grow up a little.

Mokoi

Banned
AWP IS BROKEN. BUG FOUND. WHEN YOU QUICK SCOPE AND SHOOT IT WILL GIVE YOU MASSIVE SCREEN SHAKE SOMETIMES. TEST IT, AND IT'S LIKE THAT PREVIOUS BUG WHERE SHOOTING THE DEAGLE WOULD SHAKE THE WHOLE SCREEN.
^^^^ awp still broken. Valve still punishing legit players, and this game so bad back to cod for me.

vocab

Yo this game feels fucking broken after the patch. I'm feeling scope delay, movement delay (non awp). Ugh shit is unplayable.

impact

Banned
Playing this game sober: drop 30 in esea and still have no fun at all, still mad at rounds you win because you got baited

First match of the day is also the last. fuck this shit

Top Bottom