• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

I think im ready to take a break from this game.

It's been a few days since I've had a good competitive match, just loads of smurfs, clueless/trolling teammates, and what always looks like hacks.

The community is ruining this game, so many people have shit attitudes. I sold my skins so i can buy cities skylines. Will have a more peaceful time with that. I'll be back though. Maybe next operation.

Skylines is definitely worth it! I need to play it some more, but Elite Dangerous is getting in the way. I also want to play Attila, but no time. Then GTA 5 is coming out soon, too many games!

Personally I play CSGO in burst. I'll play the shit out of it for a month or two, then I won't touch it for a while. It's a game I can always come back to.

cresto

They say its perfect but yet they expanded A site for cat plants, rip wooden doors, and just in the last update they opened the skyboxes for A smokes...its far from ever being perfect.

That's about as minor as it gets, Rivitur. Nothing is perfect but it's obviously the most played map for good reasons

Rivitur

Banned
That's about as minor as it gets, Rivitur. Nothing is perfect but it's obviously the most played map for good reasons
Doors are huge!!!! It went from T sided to CT sided and now that you can throw smokes from mid it might tilt in any direction. Smoke long doors from A site, smoke a site from mid, and smoked goose with ribs... It's madness!

And shout out to dignitas trying to win me skins.

impact

Banned
if TSM are ever gonna win a finals, Xyp9x needs to wake the fuck up or get cut for Kjaerbye or Pimp. This dude is almost never performing strong for them when the other three fraggers all have their moments.

Rivitur

Banned
ddd2ce79cec65d975c61eaf10648beb6.jpg

In b4 ghosting

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?

cHinzo

TSM
☑ Crashed out of the group stage
☑ Get through the group stage
☑ Lost a quarter final
☑ Won a quarter final
☑ Choke during the semis
☑ Lost a consolidation final
☑ Won a consolidation final
☑ Lost a grand final
☐ Won a grand final

T_T This year, will be the year...

impact

Banned
TSM
☑ Crashed out of the group stage
☑ Get through the group stage
☑ Lost a quarter final
☑ Won a quarter final
☑ Choke during the semis
☑ Lost a consolidation final
☑ Won a consolidation final
☑ Lost a grand final
☐ Won a grand final

T_T This year, will be the year...

don't think so with this roster m8

I miss when Danes were top tier at CS. zonic ave Sunde whimp mJe MORTAL TEAMWORK!

Armaly

So I haven't played in 2 months and was bad with the ak. Now i'm even worse. How do I use the ak guys? I tried aiming down and then tried out single taps but I can't hit anything. Dunno if it was because the dude had 220 ping or my aim was bad but I consistently missed every time I aimed for him.

Rivitur

Banned
So I haven't played in 2 months and was bad with the ak. Now i'm even worse. How do I use the ak guys? I tried aiming down and then tried out single taps but I can't hit anything. Dunno if it was because the dude had 220 ping or my aim was bad but I consistently missed every time I aimed for him.
Tap at long, 3 tap hold crouch, and spray pull left closeish after missing head.

Turn down sensitivity if you have to.

Uriah

I know the feeling. The AK is my most used weapon and I still feel terrible with it.

udiie

HEY BROS

I know you'll all read this so I'll post here and get it done in one go. All drama must be posted to this thread, after all.

We have some bad blood that comes in waves in our corner of CS GAF, and it seems to be getting worse rather than better. So, as our friend Unknown suggested (and probably doesnt remember, it was like three months ago), I think it's time to split off.

You bros are great and it was a lot of fun, but I think I don't even need to make it clear who should be playing with who. A couple of your are a bit more "in between", so PM if you need to. Mostly, it should be obvious, given our bi-weekly freakout cycle.

Good luck dewdz, may many sick deagle aces come your way. For those on the "other side", maybe we'll play games again due to some other community OT!

poo

Overdoziz

Banned
HEY BROS

I know you'll all read this so I'll post here and get it done in one go. All drama must be posted to this thread, after all.

We have some bad blood that comes in waves in our corner of CS GAF, and it seems to be getting worse rather than better. So, as our friend Unknown suggested (and probably doesnt remember, it was like three months ago), I think it's time to split off.

You bros are great and it was a lot of fun, but I think I don't even need to make it clear who should be playing with who. A couple of your are a bit more "in between", so PM if you need to. Mostly, it should be obvious, given our bi-weekly freakout cycle.

Good luck dewdz, may many sick deagle aces come your way. For those on the "other side", maybe we'll play games again due to some other community OT!
This seems... unnecessary. Unless I missed something.

Drama is no fun if you go down the "you know who you are" route :p

NIP vs Fnatic BO5 today. Should be really good. AFAIK a slot at Dreamhack Bucharest is on the line in this match. Not sure if I want to risk a bet on it though. Especially because I'm not sure how the AWP changes will affect JW and Allu.

Drama is no fun if you go down the "you know who you are" route :p

NIP vs Fnatic BO5 today. Should be really good. AFAIK a slot at Dreamhack Bucharest is on the line in this match. Not sure if I want to risk a bet on it though. Especially because I'm not sure how the AWP changes will affect JW and Allu.

Oh, bo5? Should be interesting! I'll bet on NIP cause NIP.

Top Bottom