• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Shadownet

Banned
No. Toilet Guardians is a clan started by some people. He's not in it. Trunks, Coupons and some other bros are. I believe Gayskeleton started it and he's not from GAF.
well I apologize, that clear it up then.

How about us still stuck in Gold Nova territory? Can we get a nickname? :D

Sure, but you gotta get someone from Gold Nova to start it since I'm no longer in the Nova territory. I swear Ludono, I don't even know what level you are. But then again, I only played with you once or twice.

Unlike cHinzo who rank keep jumping between Nova 2 and MG2...
*damn deranker*
lol

PS. I can't really rage at you since you 2nd fragged on the team with 300 ping. Like I can't even comprehend how awesome that was.

CoolS

Can we please stop with the drama once and for all. Everybody stated their opinion now and shared their side of the story. It's time to move on.

I don't have as much time as I used to for participating here, which is sad enough. Having to wade through posts just to see who is actually talking about the game gets a bit frustrating that way. I would hate to stop coming ere frequently, since I really love our little community.

And I just realized that with my post I keep talking about it. So please don't answer to it or quote me.

On topic, I finally got a BenQ XL2411Z yesterday. Loving 144Hz so far, to bad that the Blur reduction really fucks with the brightness A LOT.

vocab

Win 6 straight and then here comes a guy named Kennys blantant fucking cheating 1 deaging everyone.

I'd be eagle now if it wasn't for that shit.

Ludono

Same, we are totally not serious (although enjoy winning :p)

Oh yeah for sure. Let's try a game sometime see how it goes :D

Sure, but you gotta get someone from Gold Nova to start it since I'm no longer in the Nova territory. I swear Ludono, I don't even know what level you are. But then again, I only played with you once or twice.

*damn deranker*
lol

PS. I can't really rage at you since you 2nd fragged on the team with 300 ping. Like I can't even comprehend how awesome that was.

I'm Gold 2 at the moment lel (I PLAY LIKE A MG1 AT LEAST OKAY ;_;)

What can I say, I like the challenge :D

DAT DOUBLE POST SLOOC.

Shadownet

Banned
anybody wanna play some drunk cs?

Omega and I were waiting for you. But he got off like 30 mins ago. We were like "where the heck is pete, he said he would be on in 2 hours."

Even impact wanted to play, we were just waiting for you.

I'll be on tomorrow if you are. Mr.Workaholic.

Omega and I were waiting for you. But he got off like 30 mins ago. We were like "where the heck is pete, he said he would be on in 2 hours."

Even impact wanted to play, we were just waiting for you.

I'll be on tomorrow if you are. Mr.Workaholic.

wild turkey 101 don't chug itself. sorry to let down the team. real life friends won't ever get in the way again i swar.

Played a game where the other team was deranking. They all just ran circles in spawn.

Divius

U guys just made me realise I don't even like u all, because everyone here are a bunch of Dust2 haters... I'm done with GAF and gonna find some Ruskis who play Dust2 only. Goodbye.
Pff, I only play dust2 and you know it! It is my favorite map of anything ever.

Thats the only kind of CS I ever play anymore :p
That makes those 22 kills the other day even more impressive, especially combined with the 300 ping.

MayMay

Banned
We had quite a few Gaf servers over the course of the last few months.

First paid for by Quiche, which was very generous because the server was up for one hell of a long time.
Afterwards Omega had one for a short bit, but he left so that server stopped existing.
Then Atsou had one for a little while as well, aaaand.. he left so that one stopped existing as well. RIP.

Thanks everyone that paid for Gaf server until now, I like Gaf games so they were always fun for me.

impact

Banned
I was gonna say if everyone chipped in 5 bucks I'm sure we could get a 128tick but no one wants to play together here anymore anyways :p

I wish Diego Costa would get shut down.

Hey, you know we're not allowed to talk about football here now :/.
Chelsea doing the double this year and the treble next year man!

We had quite a few Gaf servers over the course of the last few months.

First paid for by Quiche, which was very generous because the server was up for one hell of a long time.
Afterwards Omega had one for a short bit, but he left so that server stopped existing.
Then Atsou had one for a little while as well, aaaand.. he left so that one stopped existing as well. RIP.

Thanks everyone that paid for Gaf server until now, I like Gaf games so they were always fun for me.

I was gonna say if everyone chipped in 5 bucks I'm sure we could get a 128tick but no one wants to play together here anymore anyways :p

I'm more than happy to order another server if it'll actually get used, just not sure where from. Used Multiplay last time and people were saying it started performing shitty.

MayMay

Banned
I'm more than happy to order another server if it'll actually get used, just not sure where from. Used Multiplay last time and people were saying it started performing shitty.

Not sure if it'd be used right now, because the situation between some people is quite tense atm. Even before all that we already had a hard time filling up the server most of the time. So I'd say - paying for a server would be wasted money. At the moment, at least.

Ludono

I'd chip in a couple bucks towards a server even though I'd probably never use it due to my ping haha

But yeah, no point if we don't use it anyway :(

don't buy cases guys. Just another reminder. I could have just bought that knife I wanted :/

Not sure if it'd be used right now, because the situation between some people is quite tense atm. Even before all that we already had a hard time filling up the server most of the time. So I'd say - paying for a server would be wasted money. At the moment, at least.

Fair enough, someone should message me on steam or PM if they ever want one set up. I'm very bad at checking any thread all the time.

ChrisW

Played a game the other night where a dude had a ping of 900+ and was getting like 2/3 frags every round, one round he'd managed to sneak up behind everyone without us seeing and knifed me, but on my screen he teleported about a mile before stabbing me.

Is that a bit dodgy? I've played with 190 ping and it's awful, guns don't change and there is costing rubber banding. I reported him anyway.

Also thanks for Frbrr for the feedback the other day, I took on your points and ended up being the mid fragger as a SEM against a bunch of nova 3/4 enemies and we won :D

A friend sold me his vanilla butterfly knife yesterday. I had to buy him an Amazon gift card which he used to order a Thrustmaster Hotas X. It cost me about $65. Score!

Wondering if I should sell this or my Karambit. For a moment I thought I'd try and trade up to a nicer knife but all the cool looking Dopplers go for hundreds of keys :(

cHinzo

*damn deranker*
lol

Hey, stop right here! To stop this damn false information, I hereby provide u with.... THIS!
When I derank, I'm at least playing better than most of my team, because I play like normal, minus the tryharding! >_> Still trying to enjoy the game, by actually... playing it and having fun, instead of what most derankers do and ruin the game for everyone by shooting teammates, running in circles in spawn or doing some other weird shit. They should be GLAD they had me in their team and not one of those guys with less than 10 frags. -_- #endofrant

byebye, fuck d2. worst map ever created. (not really, but after 13 years i can't see it anymore)
I hate u! (10+ years and counting playing Dust2 and I love it!)
and nothing of value was lost.
Damn u Phantom, I thought u were better than this. Join the Dust2 side!
You can count me in on team Dust2 Sucks.
U can join the Dust2 haters club. D:
CYKA BLYAT
U Ruski?! Perfect time to recruit some of those.
I fuckin love dust2
I love u too then! Even though u made me wait for 2 hours to start a game and then u left, because we couldn't find a server.... :"D
I'm just tired of always playing Dust 2... I WANT SOME VARIETY PLZ.
I- I don't know how to respond to this. U letting me down, senpai?!
I love Dust 2
I like u! So join the club. :D
Pff, I only play dust2 and you know it! It is my favorite map of anything ever.
Dust2 bros unite!

A friend sold me his vanilla butterfly knife yesterday. I had to buy him an Amazon gift card which he used to order a Thrustmaster Hotas X. It cost me about $65. Score!

Wondering if I should sell this or my Karambit. For a moment I thought I'd try and trade up to a nicer knife but all the cool looking Dopplers go for hundreds of keys :(

Keep one for CT side and one for T side :p. I am going to get a default Butterfly Knife next time I have money so I can have one of each then I am done with skins.
/s

MayMay

Banned
cHinzo, you know I love Dust 2
:p

Edit: I'm for real, btw. Playing D2 with a good team is a fine experience, mainly because it's an AWPers playground.. so I like it lol

Ahh the Dust 2 awp. Mid and long. The reason why I play Cat. It's pretty exhilarating entry fragging and making it out alive at B site.

Aww yeah my boy Hiko representing Twitch!

Xizk

I put 30 bux on NV winning ESL. Should be easy as fnatic are not attending it. TSM always choke and they are not playing with Device so I don't see them having a chance and VP always disappoint. Titan is the only one I can see beating NV but they also seem to choke when winning.

CoolS

I put 30 bux on NV winning ESL. Should be easy as fnatic are not attending it. TSM always choke and they are not playing with Device so I don't see them having a chance and VP always disappoint. Titan is the only one I can see beating NV but they also seem to choke when winning.

Doing the same then. won three bets in the last two days because of you. In Xizk I trust *bow*

Xizk

Are you betting on anything today Xizk?

No everything sucks today. Waiting for tomorrow and the ESL matches. And I wouldn't recommend to blindly follow me as my betting method relies on betting on underdogs so I often lose 2/3 bets to get that one win I need to profit.

Won : 34% 285 / 818

Lourio

Yeah I'm done wiht csgaf too after that CoolS incident. Idk how I should feel about that, especially with Xizt misinterpreting Wunder, like wtf. He didn't even do anything.

Atsou was right about Lourio after all all. Couldn't believe that Rivitur and Mayhem would go that far but nope, they did. Now I'm left alone with Omega which I hate anyways. Goodbye.

And Shadow? Don't even get me started

Hey! What did I do? :-D <3

Didn't manage to login last night due to wife aggro. :-/

Rivitur

Banned
I'd pitch in for a server just have the 1v1 plug in running for the time we aren't playing GAF games and it will fill up.

Also will Oceania GAF accept me as one of there own? I don't know anything about dingos or prime ministers I'm afraid but I'm decent with a laggy rifle.

Going all underdogs today.
G2>orbit
G2>F3
TSM>VP
Dig>Na'vi
3dmax>Titan

Xizk

I'd pitch in for a server just have the 1v1 plug in running for the time we aren't playing GAF games and it will fill up.

Also will Oceania GAF accept me as one of there own? I don't know anything about dingos or prime ministers I'm afraid but I'm decent with a laggy rifle.

Going all underdogs today.
G2>orbit
G2>F3
TSM>VP
Dig>Na'vi
3dmax>Titan

TSM without Device? https://gfycat.com/DelayedArtisticGuppy

Wonder how G2 will do with -minise and +michu. Don't think their teamwork will be on point just yet but Orbit has been in a slump lately.

Rockstar Social Club went down for me last night after only downloading 4GBs.

15 GBs to go.

dmECm3z.gif

Also, this map is neat for people wanting to learn sprays. You should also check out the video adren did about it here.

Top Bottom