• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Mokoi

Banned
also, if anyone wants to practice smokes but doesnt have an exec for it use this
basically, paste that into a notepad file, rename it something like smokepractice.cfg (cfg is the important part), and paste it in your steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg directory
load up casual offline, then just type in console exec smokepractice
this one is set to give grenades using f1-f5
Your hearts in the right place kid, but I better. Yall should use this instead. Save it to same location in udiee post, and erase the .txt at the end of the file when you download.
http://pastebin.com/jhKADGn8

also thanks you for that smoke webums. I will become smoke master.

cHinzo

if you havent seen this yet, super useful for dust2 fans
https://giant.gfycat.com/DeliriousUnawareBrownbear.webm

Nice one! I'm still using the moving one, which fails like 20% of the time. :d This one seems a lot more reliable.

I'm also getting flashed to death at short when playing at the CT side. Prolly people throw some new crazy flashed with the removal of the skybox. ;_; Need to learn em!

Also, M4A1 (1.6) all the way, hehe. Best of both worlds!

too bad steam doesn't allow animated avatars..

t7P9NiZ.gif

Shadownet

Banned
We played really well today (except me, i shat the bed the last 2 games) but people were there to pick up the slack. Only lost one game. sneaky got a rank-up and I'm sure we all will rank up tomorrow.

Good games guys.

CoolS

I think I need to take a break from CS GO. Had two really bad matches yesterday. The first one I probably did okayish, but I sucked so much in the second one except for one round. I don't even now what's happening. I thought my new monitor would help me improve. Good thing I'm away for the weekend, maybe that will help.

Noticed one huge inconsistency in my aiming. My right sweeps are terrible! Left, up, and down are ok.

It must be because I always drag down-right to control the recoil.

Odah

Banned
I should just never bet on favorites. Whenever I do I seem to lose them. Hopefully Dignitas closes their game out.

I don't get it. You always do so good on NA matches and suck (well not really suck but do worse) on EU matches xD

IMO EU matches are too easy to predict

Xizk

I don't get it. You always do so good on NA matches and suck (well not really suck but do worse) on EU matches xD

IMO EU matches are too easy to predict

Who would have predicted VP to play badly against TSM without Device? Felt like the obvious bet.

Edit: Luckily TSM chokes even without Device.

Odah

Banned
Who would have predicted VP to play badly against TSM without Device? Felt like the obvious bet.

Edit: Luckily TSM chokes even without Device.

Well cadiaN isn't a bad player after all and TSM to me is currently Top 3 behind nV and Fnatic :d

but TSM choke never dissapoints I guess

Xizk

Well cadiaN isn't a bad player after all and TSM to me is currently Top 3 behind nV and Fnatic :d

but TSM choke never dissapoints I guess

He is no Device and their teamwork should have been impacted by the late change but apparently not. TSM are top 1 Online but around 5 at LAN.

impact

Banned
How do you lose to TSM without device lmao VP this is why you haven't won a tournament worth anything since Katowice 2014 /salt

KingKong

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
If they do it right and in coordination with Valve this could be great. The amount of different leagues going on at the same time is crazy. The professional CSGO scene needs some kind of official regulation

Seriously a schedule like this would be perfect.

1 official league with 3 seasons a year. Basically LCS clone with NA, EU, Asia/Oceania, SA region. Also with lower divisions for promotion/regulation. 2 Million $ price money per season = 6 million per year

4 major tournaments a year with sticker money etc. 2 Million each = 8 million a year

16 smaller tournaments spread throughout the year. Each 300.000 price money

So in total 23 lans a year (every ~2 weeks with a little break in the summer) with ~19 Million dollars price money.
+ 4 times Sticker money + higher salaries

Keep it clean, structured and professional and not this chaotic mess like right now
Good for the players, good for the viewers.

I have a feeling they will somehow fuck it up though and slow the growth of the scene.

Top Bottom