• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

SMGs are OP as fuck right now i just got like 23 and 6 after not playing for two weeks and ranked up to silver elite.

Most kills just using mac 10 and mp7 and running around like a god damned idiot

rR7yeQt.png
For a brief moment, I felt a glimmer of hope towards getting my GN1

cHinzo

At the expense of sounding stupid, is the tournament on at the moment just qualifiers for August?
No this is the LAN Finals of a seperate league (ESL Pro League Winter).
Also, teams like TSM and nV already qualified for the next major, because they reached the play-offs during Katowice. Would be weird to see them in a qualifier. :d

ChrisW

No this is the LAN Finals of a seperate league (ESL Pro League Winter).
Also, teams like TSM and nV already qualified for the next major, because they reached the play-offs during Katowice. Would be weird to see them in a qualifier. :d

Ah so similar to the FaceIt finals?

Xizk

It doesn't matter if their T side was good. If you can't play CT side Nuke your team sucks.

We can agree that both teams suck then.

"Nicolai Reedtz ‏@deviceCS 1m1 minute ago Vejle, Syddanmark
Heard at CW ts: stfu, you are stupid listening to. After a teammate forgot to flash for one another. :O"

Guess we know why Friis was removed :D

KingKong

http://esport.aftonbladet.se/csgo/csgo-history-will-be-written-the-coming-days/

looks like something really is happening. this thought does make sense though

– If this goes through, esports will have a bright and organized future. There are no guidelines right now and the arrangers do whatever they want. It’s a mess right now and the players want something more controlled. Now they have to play all weekends and nights while they also have to deal with sponsors and stuff.

Xizk

And the solution is not one company establishing a monopoly. The solution is a player union that has the power to tell Orgs how they can treat their players.

KingKong

I dont know, I dont want a monopoly either but I do think there needs to be some kind of system in place. Maybe a soccer model where you have leagues and relegation but also other tournaments that everyone participates in

We're already seeing what happened with Dota where there are so many overlapping matches and qualifiers that teams will get burnt out and stop accepting

Xizk

I dont know, I dont want a monopoly either but I do think there needs to be some kind of system in place. Maybe a soccer model where you have leagues and relegation but also other tournaments that everyone participates in

We're already seeing what happened with Dota where there are so many overlapping matches and qualifiers that teams will get burnt out and stop accepting

No one except the Orgs are forcing the players to attend every event. The ideal would be to teams to focus on specific events and then lesser teams can get their chance to win events. Like VP at CPH games last weekend.

cHinzo

3DMAX is winning every pistol round today. Destroyed Titan on Dust2 as we speak. :D Their Inferno was kinda unlucky with lots of close rounds.

Ensirius

I just had the weirdest game ever.
As soon as match starts, one teammate leaves the game, gets 7 day ban.
The other team thinks they got it easy, start rushing us from banana and mid (inferno), we get them.
We ended up winning 16-13. I dropped the 30k bomb, and my teammates did good as well.

Top Bottom