• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Omikron

Lunatik v Denial has been kinda fun, both destroying each other on their respective map choices. Overpass as the third map.

Omega

Banned
yeah I've messed up on flashes/nades myself but not that bad lol. like why are you RMB throwing a nade in sandwich. where would u possibly think it's going?

I also get enjoyment out of people that waste molotovs. Not sure why someone would think you can smoke A site from T spawn....even if he made it over the wall it would go off before it passed the wall.

Omega

Banned
Matt T Wood
‏@matttwood
@jamesbardolph 64% of DMG+ CS:GO players have the USP-S equipped (as of the end of November).

time for me to drop my Charmander i guess..

edit - Hey guys, looks like Overpass really is T sided. we did pretty good tonight considering that.
wow, 91-9 odds. whoever bet on Lunatik is gonna be rich as fuck

RedRumy3

won Lunatik vs Denial

lol I bet like .40 cents and they won :D

mdxn4WL.png

udiie

about 3 hours ago i was saying how you'd be crazy to bet anything on denial because of their odds, but i second guessed myself and didnt throw down those 4 dollars.
gg doubt.

Ludono

You tell yourself that now.

Are you happy that there is a shitload of highlights for the reel this time?

Only 2 more weeks left in the year... I CAN DO THIS (unless I win of course :D)

"shitload" is an understatement. At least I can make it a decent length without having to put tons of filler in between of Atsuo and myself.

Sorry Atsuo but you even got your own montage already! Let the others shine this time! :D

CoolS

Alright, I won't search for anymore plays then I guess.

it would be great if the Watch tap provided some more informations about the matches you played. At least statistics like if you did a 4k or 5k. It's incredibly hard and timeconsuming to find good plays when you have tons of demos saved up.

cHinzo

Alright, I won't search for anymore plays then I guess.

it would be great if the Watch tap provided some more informations about the matches you played. At least statistics like if you did a 4k or 5k. It's incredibly hard and timeconsuming to find good plays when you have tons of demos saved up.

I wish we could name our demos after downloading it... Would be much easier to remember why u exactly saved the demo of that game. :p

Damn, CadiaN is standing in for CW. I just wish CW picked up Fetish, because they dont have a IGL anymore... that team could be scary. Although Fetish needs to work today. :d

Edit: Nvm, it has happened!

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Last week I started betting with my MW Atomic Alloy and a FN AWP Electric Hive. I think my entire inventory was $20 worth. Yesterday my inventory was worth $60 and I had a FN atomic alloy, an AWP graphite, a FN USP Orion which is worth 12 dollars and a FT AK Redline.
Now I've lost everything on Denial. gg

Haroon

I look at this photo and the first thought that crosses my mind is "that's a nice fade pattern"

The fuck is wrong with me

The fuck is wrong with you?
Embrace da fade.

Omega

Banned
Only 2 more weeks left in the year... I CAN DO THIS (unless I win of course :D)

"shitload" is an understatement. At least I can make it a decent length without having to put tons of filler in between of Atsuo and myself.

Sorry Atsuo but you even got your own montage already! Let the others shine this time! :D

guess i won't send you anything else besides the two things i've PMed you.

at least i don't have to waste time looking at old demos anymore

CoolS

Last week I started betting with my MW Atomic Alloy and a FN AWP Electric Hive. I think my entire inventory was $20 worth. Yesterday my inventory was worth $60 and I had a FN atomic alloy, an AWP graphite, a FN USP Orion which is worth 12 dollars and a FT AK Redline.
Now I've lost everything on Denial. gg

That's why you never ever go big on games with odds like that. It's just not worth it. The highest odds where I'm willing to do a "safe" bet on the favoured team is 70-75% Everything else means you have to bet too much value to get any returns that are even noticable. And then something like this happens and you loose a lot or everything.

That's probably also the reason why my inventory is growing VERY slowly.

Omega

Banned
You should never bet on a team that just made roster changes unless it's NiP, because their core is just that good that a roster change isn't that big of a deal.

I believe Denial will be the second best team in NA eventually, but they never had time to properly gel. LunatiK isn't a great team, but they have strats and chemistry and that will always be an advantage.

Odah

Banned
I kinda knew it that Denial would lose but I still placed some skins on them cus I thought their lineup would be unbeatable. I was wrong :d

Anyways I think I'm gonna buy a Cyrex duing winter sale since prices will drop atleast 50% down

CoolS

I kinda knew it that Denial would lose but I still placed some skins on them cus I thought their lineup would be unbeatable. I was wrong :d

Anyways I think I'm gonna buy a Cyrex duing winter sale since prices will drop atleast 50% down

Do prices really drop that much during the sale? I didn't pay attention before. Do knifes drop in price as well? :|

Morzak

Odah should open the OdahP Case GmbH and sell Cases with certified Odah Luck, would totally buy some cases at 200% Markup ;)

Ludono

guess i won't send you anything else besides the two things i've PMed you.

at least i don't have to waste time looking at old demos anymore
Better too many than too few,lets me work them into a nice mesh rather than have to fill the time somehow

Also who bets on a tier two games when the odds are 90+??? (denial game) even I'm not that crazy !

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Here's your regular skin WIP update. Still needs more detail work before I finish and put it up.

Please show me that Mint Green with bits of the factory black on it, please. That looks hot.

I have a NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 3GB, can I use the program? Looks like you can optimize your card for better performance? Am I off base?

(Weirdly it doesn't checkmark my CPU despite being OVER that requirement. Okay, Nvidia?)

ChrisW

So I just traded my AK case hardened and an M4 darkwarter skin for a Stattrack, p250 Mehndi FT & a FT Redline with a howling dawn sticker, LGB esports sticker and a Vigilance sticker.

Just checked the price of the howling dawn sticker!, wish it wasn't on the gun but, oh well

mebZjCt.jpg

did I do well? spent about 20 minutes trying to convince him it was a good deal

50% seems optimistic. I'd say 20-25%. Still a good time to be in the market to buy stuff though.

I traded up to a vanilla Karambit the other day. I was actually looking to find a Stained Karambit but all the offers I could see on the lounge were beyond ridiculous. I was actually surprised that I managed to find a fair trade to the vanilla. That rare case when the person you're trading with actually wants what you're trading instead of just looking for a profit.

cresto

Please show me that Mint Green with bits of the factory black on it, please. That looks hot.

(Weirdly it doesn't checkmark my CPU despite being OVER that requirement. Okay, Nvidia?)

I need to spend more time looking into the program, but the "optimal" settings dont make any sense. Ill post a screen shot tonight, but it put my AA at 16x and effects detail at high. Not sure how that is optimal.

Top Bottom