• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

MayMay

Banned
ce37ce00b9.jpg

lol, 3DMAX on Cobble

Overdoziz

Banned
It's funny that we had a really hard time stringing wins together at around nova 4 rank but now that everybody is in between MG and DMG we win a ton more and 90% of the losses are really close ones. Smurfs are real yo

Shadownet

Banned
It's funny that we had a really hard time stringing wins together at around nova 4 rank but now that everybody is in between MG and DMG we win a ton more and 90% of the losses are really close ones. Smurfs are real yo

a lot of people between MG and DMG either got booster up there or yeah.

udiie

xp3 is totally the weak link on that team too
im psyched to see a great team with desi, hiko and ska return to NA
sadly its not permanent :(

impact

Banned
xp3 is totally the weak link on that team too
im psyched to see a great team with desi, hiko and ska return to NA
sadly its not permanent :(

yea if you DM in the fragshack servers you know XP3 is definitely below average for an invite player.

excited to see a potentially good NA team though, stay gone Storm and XP3 *_*

Shadownet

Banned
I feel like I have no knowledge on any NA players except Hiko and n0thing.

Maybe we'll finally be good enough to beat top EU teams like
3DMAX and Dignitas

There was a guy on our team that was buying every round, most of the time not even buying armor, crouch walking and never walked once. He went 3-18. Sure enough at the end of the game has was unranked with a 30 hour played account in a game that was all GNM and up.

I need a break from this game, thankfully it's almost Tuesday.

so many rank ups.. let us celebrate!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487700.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (sneakypete, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a tampon--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

M4A1-S | Atomic Alloy MW -- MB-AB022E5510BE0500 - Taken by ericksakti. 10 entrants total.
330x192

t1428813485z1.png

Shadownet

Banned
I really have had enough of this sneakypete dude. calling people tampons. I'm done with this clown. To make it worst, it's a red tampon. So he's implying we're used.

I hope you derank sir. hard.

Top Bottom