• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

MayMay

Banned
Back to badge on my main too now. :D

Also had some... interesting games with EU gaf + Riv.

Could've won a bunch of those D:

Oh well, 5 losses in a row means that - statistically - my next game is gonan be a win. I did not derank.. it's just gonna take me a bit longer to get to MGE now :(

So, I finally decided to do it, cashout (sorry no awp giveway anymore) everything that I own that is worth something on opskins. Knight, Howl, Doppler, and etc. I can still enjoy CS without skins, might as sell them now when I know they're worth something; rather then wait and they're not worth anything. I mean they are just some skins that won't mean anything when people move on from CSGO. I still have a lot of crappy skins that I'll use for betting. Pretty happy about it, didn't think I'd make a profit off a game that I play for fun.

So far I'm sitting at $

Odah

Banned
So, I finally decided to do it, cashout (sorry no awp giveway anymore) everything that I own that is worth something on opskins. Knight, Howl, Doppler, and etc. I can still enjoy CS without skins, might as sell them now when I know they're worth something; rather then wait and they're not worth anything. I mean they are just some skins that won't mean anything when people move on from CSGO. I still have a lot of crappy skins that I'll use for betting. Pretty happy about it, didn't think I'd make a profit off a game that I play for fun.

So far I'm sitting at $

I'm crying right now

Sajjaja

So far I'm sitting at $

I hope you have OCD because now you won't be able to play CS at all.
vYelOJj.jpg

God damn that's a lot of money. Grats! Buy me a PS4 please.

Mokoi

Banned
where's mah knife
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mokoi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
360fx360f

M9 Bayonet | Ultraviolet (FT) -- MB-4343738CBAC82227 - Taken by Ozium. 49 entrants total.

t1428901022z1.png

Rivitur

Banned

So far I'm sitting at $
Start betting some 20¢ skins and see how much you can make that into like me.

Also mokoi has finally lost it.
50 entries... Place your bets now winner gets
nothing

Start betting some 20¢ skins and see how much you can make that into like me.

Also mokoi has finally lost it.
50 entries... Place your bets now winner gets
nothing

That's what I plan on doing. I still have a lot of skins, but they're all ~$5 or less. It's kind of nice though, I can now always bet on underdogs and not care anymore!

I forgot I still have some skins on csgol. Hopefully NV can win it, and I can start building my empire again!

MayMay

Banned
im sure he asks the same thing to himself every night

also, im calling it now: haveheart will win the knife

Doesn't look like the No Lurkers rule is activated, so some guy that never posted in here is gonna win it 100% lol

Nice giveaway regardless Mokoi, super generous

Sajjaja

Already worked it out with Mokoi. He's gonna give me it because he likes bad boys who get banned ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jenenser

fuuuuuck, moko.
thank you!

now i have the hots for that knife. :p

all in on tsm, they made the 4€, now im gonna finish it with them. won't even be mad if they lose it. (started with 60 cent bets. and already got a m4-s basilisk and a five-seven kami stat trak out of it that i use) :D

oh and 30 cents on navi, just for shits and giggles. still think envy will win but whatever. :D

CoolS

Fuck mokio thats great. Please tell me you have the nolurker rule activated though. In 24 hours the risk is way to big someone who lurks this thread will participate and probably win :/

Top Bottom