• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Ludono

Any EU peeps willing to put up with me for some matches today? :3

Also, you think we can get 10 people together for a GAF game? I think I can organize the server ;)

ChrisW

Any EU peeps willing to put up with me for some matches today? :3

Also, you think we can get 10 people together for a GAF game? I think I can organize the server ;)
What rank are you? I'm silver master elite atm, but can usually compete with people up to nova 3/4 on a good day

Ludono

What rank are you? I'm silver master elite atm, but can usually compete with people up to nova 3/4 on a good day

Nova 3 at the moment.

But I'm better than Shadownet

>:D

If we can get 10 people we can do a GAF game though..... ;D

EDIT: Do I have you added? What's your SteamID? I'm Emilia Clarke at the moment :3

Mokoi you crazy crazy man. I've never managed to get into a Gaf server but if it's late enough I might be able to join. I've got a friend round to watch the football before that :/

ChrisW

Nova 3 at the moment.

But I'm better than Shadownet

>:D

If we can get 10 people we can do a GAF game though..... ;D

EDIT: Do I have you added? What's your SteamID? I'm Emilia Clarke at the moment :3
Maybe, "CRS" on steam and username is chris_w_263

ChrisW

Watching CSGO Jackpot is so funny, the number of people I've just watched lose over $600/$800 in skins to some person who bet about $20

Xizk

Luckily I put 6 bux on Navi as I made back the 30 I lost on NV not winning the tournament.

Edit: cHinzo I sure hope not. Not with a standin. Otherwise it's RIP Device lol.

cHinzo

Luckily I put 6 bux on Navi as I made back the 30 I lost on NV not winning the tournament.

Edit: cHinzo I sure hope not. Not with a standin. Otherwise it's RIP Device lol.

Nah, Cadian is always bottom fragging. :p U got Dupreeh, Karrigan and Xyp9x fragging great this tournament along with CajunB instead of only CajunB and Device.

I'm really tempted to buy this Doppler though. I still have 90,000 on opskins.

0Nee9DZ.png

Must resist temptation ;_;

Is that the blue or just a phase Doppler?

My red went for $1500 which was probably low.

Played with some GAFers tonight but lost both games, just unlucky I guess :C

Top fragged (for my team) both games lelelelelele

Panda was smurfing, kept rekting our team :/

Team of Russians, Lazer was quite questionable...

RIP Divius :C

Sorry I couldn't join you guys, friends still round for another 2 hours or so.

Any EU players ready to play matchmaking? I would like to get premade more often. I always like to win games, but i don't take this game too serious so players with good attitude feel free to add me on steam.

I'm currently at Nova 3, link to my profile

Also my english is broken so get ready for bad info. ;)

Odah

Banned
Mokoi, just saw your knife giveaway. You are crazeh. If I win it I'm gonna give away my cobblestone case and NEVER sell that knife again :eek:

Top Bottom