• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

impact

Banned
won every single bet this tournament except one, VP vs. TSM where I lost $100

fucking Polish throwers ruining my shit. HOW DO YOU LOSE TO TSM WITHOUT DEVICE

(went with NaVi, fuck the French)

Mokoi

Banned
Fuck mokio thats great. Please tell me you have the nolurker rule activated though. In 24 hours the risk is way to big someone who lurks this thread will participate and probably win :/
It's cool bb. I forgot to put it in, but I'll just check myself. Won't give it to some cunt who only posted once or not at all.

chessnut

won every single bet this tournament except one, VP vs. TSM where I lost $100

fucking Polish throwers ruining my shit. HOW DO YOU LOSE TO TSM WITHOUT DEVICE

(went with NaVi, fuck the French)

same...only lost one, except the one match i lost was dig > navi

impact

Banned
Someday I'll have $100 in my inventory. THEN I BET IT ALL BABY.

By then you should have learned the golden rule, NEVER BET ON VIRTUS.THROW WHEN THEY ARE THE OVERDOG. NEVER.

I should have followed the rules and I'd be a richer man. I went with the greed of "free" skins thinking no one could ever lose to TSM without their best player and AWPer, plus cadiaN blows. I paid the price.

Shadownet

Banned
Edward with that double spray down is pretty damn impressive. they were both low but the control was crazy.

Edit: Valve nerfed nade.

Double
World
Edit: NaVi won the first map.

Shadownet

Banned
Hey guys I'm working on a project for one of my class right now and I need a video of a professional CSGO team playing a match, but it has to include their voice chat.

It doesn't have to be a real game, could be just practice or a scrim. Also they have to be an American team (because English)

Does anyone know where I can find one?

I need it because my project is on small group communication.

Odah

Banned
Hey guys I'm working on a project for one of my class right now and I need a video of a professional CSGO team playing a match, but it has to include their voice chat.

It doesn't have to be a real game, could be just practice or a scrim. Also they have to be an American team (because English)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk68HAXChfc

Overdoziz

Banned

Like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlD64ilh6Os
Just search Youtube for 'Kotawice CSGO 2015 POV' and you'll find a bunch of videos.

frbrr

Well, there are POV videos of the katowice games out there with the teamspeak, the cloud9 povs are on youtube and i assume they're also in the twitch archives.

here's a random c9 pov https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYBBM5a416s

Most of the non-english teams have had their videos subtitled as well, just search for katowice 2015 sub on youtube

Shadownet

Banned

Like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlD64ilh6Os
Just search Youtube for 'Kotawice CSGO 2015 POV' and you'll find a bunch of videos.

Thanks guys! Im going to use the one posted by Over. Odah's was too short and frbrr's had "hot nigga" at the beginning XD lol

But thank you for your help! :D

hugemistake.gif

Xizk

This LAN was awful for me in terms of betting. Lost like 20 bux. Luckily CEVO is tomorrow and should be some easy skins if the odds are good on underdogs.

Xizk

Yup, they are up there with NV. They destroyed both 3dmax and TSM on it just recently.

TSM never play it so can't put too much stock on that result. Same with 3DMAX. They should have won against NV if not for their choke at least but NV lost to Navi so I don't even know.

This LAN was awful for me in terms of betting. Lost like 20 bux. Luckily CEVO is tomorrow and should be some easy skins if the odds are good on underdogs.

Could you explain what you mean? My first guess is you are talking about the odds being closer than they should be from people betting on the upset.

Xizk

Could you explain what you mean? My first guess is you are talking about the odds being closer than they should be from people betting on the upset.

I think the Hiko + Skadoodle hype will be strong and leading to Elevate being heavy favorites. It can go either way as Elevate will be playing it pug style with minimal tactics vs CLG who is a real team. Also I predict LG vs Nihilum will have LG favorites while I feel like Nihilum will be able to take it.

Odah

Banned
meh Na'Vi will win it now. Usual Titan choke

edit: RPK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is the new kennyS!!!

impact

Banned
so if it weren't for the throwing Polish I would have been perfect this tourney

yea whatever, glad Titan and EnVy got fucked.

Happy is a great player and IGL but that dude is such a little bitch spraying and knifing everyone he kills.

Top Bottom