• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Xizk

Meh. Betting on Titan was the better decision if you ask me. They almost won with an endscore of 16-13 with odds being 60-40 against them when it was 50-50

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)

Interested to see what the CEVO odds end up being. I favor CLG and Nihilum and will put bets on them if odds are decent. TSM vs FNatic is hard to predict as TSM will come home from travelling and we don't know if Device is playing. Will fnatic be back to form?

Overdoziz

Banned
0Qy92Vh.gif

udiie

Through all the moko knife hype last night we missed paulinks banning
Backseat modding and tampon jokes, csgaf can't be stopped

Mokoi

Banned
Re-posting for prosperity, and some extra info in there.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mokoi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- You will get knife After Apr 19, 2015 (7:00:00) GMT. Blame shitty volvo for that.
- If you're some cunt who only has fewer than five posts or none I'll be redoing the raffle. Forgot to add the rule, so deal with it.
360fx360f

M9 Bayonet | Ultraviolet (FT) -- MB-4343738CBAC82227 - Taken by Ozium. 49 entrants total.

t1428901022z1.png

udiie

still sticking to my prediction of haveheart
that dude has won like 4 of my giveaways
if you lucky you lucky yenno lol

Mokoi

Banned
Haven't used a m4a1 in a while, and decided to try it out in DM. Holy shit the thing is quite the laser gun. Still going to stay with the a4, but damm no recoil. lol

Top Bottom