• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Sajjaja

please understand

image.php

Good evening,

Just wanna say shout outs to Mok for his ridiculous generosity - what a peach. Also like to say fuck you to about 48 of y'all, I think you know who you are.

Peace and love,

Peter Q. Sneakhommad

Clydefrog

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Clydefrog, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last month, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

RlVnvwP.png

Weird Knife -- MB-1E00F3A0BCBF6C6F - Taken by vocab. 41 entrants total.

t1429005847z1.png

were you reading my mind Clyde? That is the knife I was going to get next. Clyde pls. Just cancel the giveaway and give it to your bro. I don't even hate Spurs that much.
BwNL0oP.png

I've only been playing mm games with my us friends which means I get like 130 ping every match but I still do well. How much does ping actually matter? Sometimes it feels like I've been killed by dudes teleporting around corners but that might be an excuse. I should probably find some eu friends though.

I've only been playing mm games with my us friends which means I get like 130 ping every match but I still do well. How much does ping actually matter? Sometimes it feels like I've been killed by dudes teleporting around corners but that might be an excuse. I should probably find some eu friends though.

Ping matters greatly. You'll be playing better if you have 25-50 easily. You see the enemy closer to real time and your bullets will register faster. I played with Euro gaf this weekend at 200 ping. It took almost a quarter second for my shots to even register. Who knows how long the enemy have seen me before I seen them either.

CoolS

Nevermind, I'm dumb.

Admit it, you just posted because of the knife.

I'm kidding, always nice to see new faces here :)

How do you know someone won via modbot in the last month? Did you go backward in the thread And count all the winners?
Yeah, I just checked myself, the last time I won something was in February.

That won't happen. The low RNG for knives pretty much ensures people will keep opening cases for them. Releasing a knife only case will cannibalize that.

Pafnucy

ehh, I wish I'd post in this thread so I could take part in those giveaways, but at the same time I don't want to post here, because you're a bunch of gambling addicts. what to do...

Look at all the lurkers waking up for the knife hype :p

it's like a bat signal for us

Shadownet

Banned
You don't have to post about gambling. We post about gameplay, and pro teams as well. And skins. We always post about skins when a new operation is out.

Top Bottom