• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Watcher

i just started playing this recently so if anyone want to show a noob the ropes im down for some games. also, are the servers down right now?

ATH-AD700X arried!
easily the comfiest headphones ive ever owned
my initial impressions with the positional audio is outstanding, these sound like nothing else ive ever tried

I've got the AD900X ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I've got two rubber bands on the "wings" because the fit was too loose.

cresto

God damn you people and your GTA talk. GTFO :p

How about I steer this flaming pile back on a bit of a track? Something I've noticed over the past few months is that DDoS is less and less prevalent in these online matches. Not to curse it, but have they finally figured out ways to avoid getting nailed? Seems like VAC authentication is a bigger issue atm.

How about I steer this flaming pile back on a bit of a track? Something I've noticed over the past few months is that DDoS is less and less prevalent in these online matches. Not to curse it, but have they finally figured out ways to avoid getting nailed? Seems like VAC authentication is a bigger issue atm.

I think there has always been ways to avoid it, it's just that certain players were too lazy to fix the issues.

cHinzo

In certain countries it takes ages to change ur IP when DDoS'ers manage to find ur IP, which was the case with the Dignitas (now TSM) players. It does seems they've managed to secure themselves greatly, since I hardly see those TSM, VP and Na'Vi guys getting DDoS'd lately.

hey guys you're never gonna believe this

FGEaqpvl.jpg

Not nearly as rare as my last one but this one i'll keep.

cHinzo

hey guys you're never gonna believe this

Not nearly as rare as my last one but this one i'll keep.

Mygawd, ANOTHER ONE?! Share some of ur luck, will ya.

I succumbed to the GTA V hype. Help me. ;_; I haven't played a GTA game in ages, because I just can't handle open world games. I always wander off to somewhere, instead of finishing the story.

Mokoi

Banned
Honestly the real reason is more guns = more viable things to buy in a round = more skins = more money for GabeN
Honestly makes the most sense.

Also forgot to mention, but desi going to play so bad because he had to change to razor peripherals. XD

MutFox

Banned
Been playing a lot of Ranked recently.
Up to Master Guardian 2, probably get to Elite with 1 or 2 more wins... :p
Thinking of joining a clan at DMG

All the skins I currently have have been free (Gifts)
Fave skin is my Cyrex M4A1s :p

cresto

Good guide to go over. Add me (link in profile), and I'll see what I can do even tho I bad.
http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/wiki/beginner
I think it's a good guide. Never looked at it before today.

Edit: Oh launders is casting. Cool, good streamer.

He's been a part of CEVO for most of the season as far as I know. Good to see him and the awkward guy casting it. They are great at casting the game, not so much on the filler work. lol

We were down 15-2 getting crushed by two smurfs/cheaters, not sure which.

Both of them disconnected and we came back to tie. Got Silver Elite Master rank up too. Godlike match.

Ozium

Who knew under bombsite B on season was actually where giant robot launches from. :eek:

I hope season gets added to active duty. :(

metal.. gear?!

*searches for metal gear maps on workshop, only find some shitty DM map based on Vulcan Raven's boss fight arena*

:(

Just got to legendary eagle last night and actually won a couple of games after that. A lot of my friends who were double ak and DMG promoted too. Is it me or did they lower the ELO requirement?

vocab

Just got to legendary eagle last night and actually won a couple of games after that. A lot of my friends who were double ak and DMG promoted too. Is it me or did they lower the ELO requirement?

I don't think so, but I know they changed who you get matched up against based on what ranks are in your group....sometimes.

Mokoi

Banned
^ 10/10 advice would follow or not if you want to suck.

Rest in pepperino home cyberspace. Time to go pick watermelons or something.

impact

Banned
You got the G502 as well? I'll try that tomorrow.

Right now I'm using 1.85 and 1100 DPI.

I did a couple weeks ago, I was just copy pasting some great intel I got from a global elite I know.

I use 1.4 at 800 dpi though. G502 master race, Logitech best mouse maker. Two weights in the middle with my somewhat quick sens is giving me good results, I just gotta build up some muscle memory from changing sens after I got this mouse.

MayMay

Banned

One of my friends got to that rank too, in the past few days. But I doubt Valve changed anything.

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they actually did though lol

Top Bottom