• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Omikron

One of my friends got to that rank too, in the past few days. But I doubt Valve changed anything.

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they actually did though lol
Ranked up 3 times in about ten matches. In a match last night 4 of us ranked up.

Time to start rumours.

Rivitur

Banned
Welp... Time for MG then. Who wants to boost me?
Been stuck on n3 for a week and a half. Bunch of ties and like 3 wins. Most have been close losses though.

Ludono

Who knew under bombsite B on season was actually where giant robot launches from. :eek:

I hope season gets added to active duty. :(

I was thinking Evangelion >_>

But yeah I love Season, want to see it back.

I did a couple weeks ago, I was just copy pasting some great intel I got from a global elite I know.

I use 1.4 at 800 dpi though. G502 master race, Logitech best mouse maker. Two weights in the middle with my somewhat quick sens is giving me good results, I just gotta build up some muscle memory from changing sens after I got this mouse.

I use a G500S :/

Ensirius

Well I have been recking everything lately, mostly top score whether I lose or win. Been stuck at NM forever now. Time for a shiny AK pls valve.

Xizk

OGJKffg.jpg

NA less random than EU it seems :p

CoolS

congrats. Loving that these giveaways made the thread a lot more active it seems.

At this rate, I'll have to prepare OT3 soonish.

Xizk

congrats. Loving that these giveaways made the thread a lot more active it seems.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)

I need to start playing some competitive again. Been focusing on DM mostly and I feel like my AWP skills are world class but my ak still sucks.

This one is dedicated to my man Rivitur. I only used the awp too. Should be able to get 200 frags consistently once I get my muscle memory down for just how much time I need to wait when quick-scoping.

It seems I'm not really making progress anymore, at 60 wins and still GNM. I'll win one, then I lose one, win two and I lose two. Still haven't deranked or anything like that. All my matches are against GNM or some types of MGs. So I have a feeling I'm getting close, but whatever, my copy of GTA V comes today. So I'll be taking a break until the next operation! Guessing it'll probably be early May.

vocab

Holy shitttttttttttttttt. The stars aligned.

Thanks Clydefrog for your generous giveaway. I'll do some giveaways to spread my excitement.

Xizk

man wtf Fnatic :/

are they trolling or what?

I wasn't too confident in the underdogs so I only bet 5 bux on a 3 split. So far I've won my Navi bet on TSM, The other is in OT2 and worst case I get my bet back on HR. Should go big when I'm feeling unsure :p

ChrisW

Here is why I'll never leave Gold Nova

I'll have a game like this.

Followed immediately by a game like this. (This guy was either INSANE, cheating or smurfing)

TBF, for your rank, you certainly play at a much higher skill level! I could see that from when we played together. You play more like AK double AK rank, similar situation to me. I can play at a nova 2/3 level but stuck in silver cause I win two, lose 1 and then win 1, lose 2

Odah

Banned
I just rage allin'd Virtus Pro > Titan

tell me how much of an idiot I am so I can have a smile on a face once they win (or be sad)

Odah

Banned
Two shitty teams throwing against each other

I hope you bet on the right scummers

lol love that quote <3

Well assuming VP now loses to LGB aswell I doubt they gonna lose to Titan. Then it would be the ultimate prove that golden rule exists

Mokoi

Banned
Local neogaf poster is a pedophile http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...ostcount=12460 more on this story at nine.

<3
Ha
lol love that quote <3

Well assuming VP now loses to LGB aswell I doubt they gonna lose to Titan. Then it would be the ultimate prove that golden rule exists
Hey remember that one time when you went all in on Fnatec even tho it made no sense not too, and they lost to Mouz on inferno. Odds were like 90-10, geez just think about the winnings you could of had. I just felt like bringing that back up. XOXO

Top Bottom