• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

cresto

So, I joined a team for this upcoming ESEA Open season. First time I've been on a team in almost 10 years. Definitely stoked because all the guys are local to the Denver area. There are some LANs coming up too, so if we can get the chemistry and teamwork down, there's a chance to make some money.

Mokoi

Banned
Definitely tweaking my config today. Gotta redo all my buy binds.
Twerk it up. I mean tweak, yeah tweak it up.
So, I joined a team for this upcoming ESEA Open season. First time I've been on a team in almost 10 years. Definitely stoked because all the guys are local to the Denver area. There are some LANs coming up too, so if we can get the chemistry and teamwork down, there's a chance to make some money.
Best of luck. On topic of esea I would prefer to play on it a lot more except I'm still not gud enough. Soon.

Odah

Banned
alright. 2.50$ on VP, map is Overpass one of VP's better maps and they need more wins to get better seeding for the groups.

Odah

Banned
Virtus.Plow in full commence

ez 2.40$
edit: was a pretty successful day in betting today!

All dem ak blue laminate's

9f23f16ebb.png

Ludono

I did as well! We got our payments in at the last second to but we should be good to go!

60 some odd teams in the Asia Pacific Open league right now, though some haven't paid and will probably be dropped one registration closes.

My team! :D

Ludono

Guys this is relating to CSGO Gamble and CSGO Jackpot NOT CSGO Lounge. Lounge is fine as their bots have been officially white-listed by Valve.

CoolS

Well all their bots got banned and they can't return users items so they're royally fucked and Valve has given them no response whatsoever thus far :p

GAF MONTAGE 4? Y/N? :D

Yes, even though I don't have any good new demos.

Actually I might have a great inferno B spraydown somewhere.

cHinzo

I can help you if you want. I don't remember if you're EU or US but you were pretty sick when we played :)

U meant u were the one fragging damn hard. :d I just did my part of the job.
I'm from EU btw and dislike playing with high ping on DMG, because I can hardly keep up with those guys on normal ping. Let alone with 100+ ping. U were from the US?

impact

Banned
yea I'm US but I mostly play EU hours cuz I work overnight

ah well, GL with your eagle m8. It's extremely easy to get in US MM but I hear Euro MM is way harder.

Odah

Banned
I think my only bet today will be xGame because fuck logic

thats it. feel unsafe with the rest

edit: maybe mouz > Na'Vi aswell. will check how they play against Dignitas first. Na'Vi and mouz havent played each other in a while. Odds will represent current form of team instead of actual odds

Odah

Banned
You're going to bet on xgame?

Sure.

CIS RIsing. USSR are 2nd in their group tieing with Wrecking. They don't need the win. xGame are 2nd last, they need the win more than USSR. Idk how big the price-pool is or how much the teams care about the tournament but such odds on a russian game are always inviting for an icb-low bet

Shadownet

Banned
Sure.

CIS RIsing. USSR are 2nd in their group tieing with Wrecking. They don't need the win. xGame are 2nd last, they need the win more than USSR. Idk how big the price-pool is or how much the teams care about the tournament but such odds on a russian game are always inviting for an icb-low bet
If they are 2nd last. Wouldn't it be quite pointless for them to try and win now?

Odah

Banned
Guys, you might wanna take a break from your occasional CSGO playing and step into the world of SKYRIM.

Play for FREE through Sunday at 1PM Pacific Time.

Also the base game is discounted at a price of 3,74€ and 10,74€ for the Legendary Edition!

Guys, you might wanna take a break from your occasional CSGO playing and step into the world of SKYRIM.

Also the base game is discounted at a price of 3,74€ and 10,74€ for the Legendary Edition!

Will I be able to carry over and use my sick awp skillz?

Clydefrog

image.php

ChrisW

Just incase anyone wants help with spray control, watch Frankie's latest video he's got a x-hair that is a large cross that perfectly matches the max height that the AK and m4 spray go to, meaning you pull down and leave the top of the x-hair on their head and yhe recoil won't go any higher!

https://youtu.be/FkGqnqvFi4c

Top Bottom