• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
Group of friends and I decided to go on the MM grind after exclusively playing ESEA for quite some time.

Just hit Global for the first time ever. Waded through the sea of cheaters (a lot of which were REALLY BAD at cheating and we still won).

Feels good. Now to go lose it immediately.
#3 on thread who's global and won't boost GAF :p

Sajjaja

9J5aRkJ.png

What is the point of boosting ranks? When you're not playing with that dude you'd just derank back down to your usual rank anyway.

Rank means fuck all btw

Yeah it's pointless, not to mention, you're going to be dragging your team down because you don't belong at that level of play. Another thing, hardly anyone can see your rank. Either they have to be on your friends list and currently be in-game. Or you see them at the end of a MM match. So who cares!

So yeah, I don't care about ranks in this game. It's not worth all the trouble that MM is (cheaters, quitters, trolls, toxic players, and etc).

Zero2kz

What is the point of boosting ranks? When you're not playing with that dude you'd just derank back down to your usual rank anyway.

Rank means fuck all btw

We played against a team with 2 cheaters on it, and 3 guys getting boosted.

We played against those 3 guys later on (with two non-cheating randoms on their team) who were now Supremes and Globals. Won 16-0 and the highest kills someone got on the other team was 6. It was like playing against silvers. So pointless.

Rixxan

Tbh, it seems pretty easy to hit global since the last vac wave

Hit it with a tie after losing two games in a row? how is that even possible? I've never ranked up without getting a win streak of sorts going, MM rank charity lately imo

Zero2kz

Showing your CSGO rank is a guaranteed panty dropper.

I am adding Global to my resume.

If there weren't so many cheaters, rank would actually mean something ( or at least more than it does now ).

The only way I got Global is because we had about 7-8 games in a row with either legit players (or cheaters who weren't blatant)

Shadownet

Banned
Its always funny to see people who has ranks higher than what they should be at. Cause when you watch them play, you're wondering what the hell is going through their head.

Rivitur

Banned
dude I don't even play MM lol

yea I'm mad that I don't waste my time trying to get a lucky streak of matches without cheaters. you caught me. rofl enjoy your boost
Oh so now I'm white trash!? Excuse me while I go back to paying for online on Xbox.

RefigeKru

Banned
Silver Elite now after 14/15 competitive wins. I knew all that Deathmatch practice would pay off and get the old Source skillz back.

Anyone else have a bug where they can't see Community Servers btw? every time I attempt to the viewer and cursor crash :/ I kinda want to play on some different maps tbh.

Odah

Banned
Place your bets on G2 quick. Rallen left the team and will be replaced with Minise.

New lineup: Minise, Michu, mouz, spzero and innocent.

lets see if they can rekk Penta :p

Xizk

Place your bets on G2 quick. Rallen left the team and will be replaced with Minise.

New lineup: Minise, Michu, mouz, spzero and innocent.

lets see if they can rekk Penta :p

I put 1 buck on them,Kick and mouz. Don't feel too confident in them so only ICBs today. Should be more faceit tomorrow and then PGL on friday. Been a couple of boring days with no proper T1 matches.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I bet on Penta. I don't think they're gonna lose both matches against G2.

Rivitur

Banned
I bet on Penta. I don't think they're gonna lose both matches against G2.
Well the value bet is on G2. If Penta wins one and loses then you get your skins back. The risk is very low on a G2 bet and the reward is huge! You'd be a fool not to take the G2 bet.

You guys need to play more dust and aztec.

Odah

Banned
I put 1 buck on them,Kick and mouz. Don't feel too confident in them so only ICBs today. Should be more faceit tomorrow and then PGL on friday. Been a couple of boring days with no proper T1 matches.

Imo I'm confident that they atleast tie it 1-1. If they do I'm gonna put that AK BL on VP > nV since nV pretty much can't do shit anymore to qualify whereas VP will play for higher seeding (I guess)

Rivitur

Banned
Is that one of those outside the map type deals that you have to do one of them "super jumps" to get to?
Wth? No, IIRC office has to do with snow/Russia/holocaust.

Haha people on stream are.trying to justify thier Penta bets.

Edit: Penta toxic. Shooting teammates in knife round

Maps: mirage and Nuke

Only game I'm betting on today is the VP v NV. Should be interesting, BO1 and the odds are at 50/50 for the most part. Neither team really has anything to play for.

$25 on NV!

Odah

Banned
Looking very good for Gamers2 and next map is gonna be Nuke aswell :p

I just hope HR don't fk it up otherwise I'll be at 0$ profit...

edit: why do I always have so few confidence in my guts. Knew Michu and Minise would rek house

Odah

Banned
"I should have bet more.jpg"

Indeed. I should have gone atleast low (5$) instead of icb-low'ish (3$)

Oh well, should HR win I'm gonna place a low bet on VP since they need the win more than nV, and nV can't do anything for faceit anyways, except for making people angry about them

Top Bottom