• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Guys, you might wanna take a break from your occasional CSGO playing and step into the world of SKYRIM.

Play for FREE through Sunday at 1PM Pacific Time.

Also the base game is discounted at a price of 3,74€ and 10,74€ for the Legendary Edition!

I'm pretty sure everyone has Skyrim by now!

Rivitur

Banned
Just incase anyone wants help with spray control, watch Frankie's latest video he's got a x-hair that is a large cross that perfectly matches the max height that the AK and m4 spray go to, meaning you pull down and leave the top of the x-hair on their head and yhe recoil won't go any higher!

https://youtu.be/FkGqnqvFi4c
o_O damn. But not sure how trying to get headshots would work with those cross hairs.

Is there a way to get a dynamic cross hair to go that high?

Also all in on G2>CW

udiie

DPZK9U4.png
yolo

ChrisW

o_O damn. But not sure how trying to get headshots would work with those cross hairs.

Is there a way to get a dynamic cross hair to go that high?

Also all in on G2>CW

Can confirm it does really help! just used in DM and crushed people at long range with spray

MayMay

Banned
Playing some Cache with Gaf, Sneakypete on the enemy team 0_o

c04aeac1be.jpg

WE GOT A MAN ON THE INSIDE!

Didnt even know it was possible for friends to be on the enemy team lol

cHinzo

The better GAF obviously.

Shit, #TeamSneakyPete won beacuse animlboogy had insane lag problems and rubberbanding the whole game. The DDoS!

gg

Pete #SuperiorGAF confirmed. :d U guys thought u had an inside man, but little did u know it was the other way around. Every tactic of CSGAF got exposed, every little trick got abused, connections got DDoS'd. SneakyPete is sneaky for sure.

Rivitur

Banned
Well someone gotta be there to laugh whenever one of you get boosted. Yet still complain about smurfs.

and yes I meant you and ozium, among others.
Boosted or trying to play against more skilled players in order to up your own skill?

Not that I got boosted.... Unless I did.

Sajjaja

Well someone gotta be there to laugh whenever one of you get boosted. Yet still complain about smurfs.

and yes I meant you and ozium, among others.

>Accuses others of boosting
>Is boosted

Okay. Are you that insecure with yourself? Why am I asking, of course you are.

Top Bottom