• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Spookie

Hmm Valve have locked the new sets from treasures in Dota 2 and made them unable to trade till MARCH 2015. Not looking forward to the next batch of weapons for CS:GO. :/

Weapons being untradable till the next operation? Fuck that.

Omikron

I did not trust iBuyPower.

7k6S934.png

Omega

Banned
"I lose cos my team is bad" is a poor excuse. Look to yourself.

If that's your excuse for every match then yes. But it is the case sometimes.

GAF played against some guy that had a bad teammate last night. Dude went like 39-19 so you would think "wait how's he bad? he almost dropped a 40 bomb"

dude wasn't even helping his team and about 25 of his kills came off garbage time where the team had no chance to win the round but he just got easy kills off unsuspecting players. Sure his stats look nice, but he did more harm for the team than he helped.

Nobody plays with me :(

i invite you all the time, but you just play casual or esea :(

MayMay

Banned
Got a scout headshot on Atsou - I'll retire.

Edit: AND I just picked him mid - fair and square. Yiss. Why am I not Global Elite yet?

First comp game in months... 16-0 win.

Feels good. Nice not having to deal with any kind of stress the first game back lol

I remember I played with you alot of months ago, with phoenix huggy shadow etc. (Mayhem) - but u probably don't remember me ;_;

Omega

Banned
Would yall consider this a useful smoke to do once the round starts? I think of it like the inferno banana smoke from ct spawn. That or just a waste of a smoke.

i like to play construction/tunnels on overpass so i would love for a teammate to throw that smoke for me.

smoking off both pipes into B is really useful, as it should make them not push through (but you never know with CS players)

Xizk

Ahahaha Steel alt-tabbed when he was defusing. Luckily his teammate got on it with a kit. Was a ms away from losing them the round.

CoolS

I can't stop using the P250 after I got a skin for it. It's too good.

P250 is amazing, though I need more practice with it. Can't seem to hit many headshots with it. The 5-7 is way better in that regard for me. Plus that sweet 20 bullet mag.

Bet on Torqued as well, because Xizk coninced me somehow. The question now: Torqued or ms? I want to do a more meaty underdog bet sometime soon. I keep making small wins, but I need a big one to keep the addiction going.

soultron

Banned
More WIP weapon skin talk.

Finally figured out how to (properly) use an alpha channel to get the details I had done on the magazine in Photoshop to show up in-game/on the Workbench.

I still have lots of work to do in finalizing this thing. The alpha channel stuff adds extra complexity since the wearing is done procedurally, through code, and that means if you have hard edges or extreme transitions in values on the alpha channel, the worn versions will look unnatural.

I also want to add more detail work to break up the larger spaces with nothing really going on, like along the length of the magazine and the spot where the StatTrak counter will go. I'm not happy with certain bits so I'm going to redo them entirely; stuff like the cocking knob just doesn't fit in anymore since I've changed the rest of the gun so much since first doing a pass on that bit.

It's coming along though. Fun learning process, so far.

If anyone else wants to jump in on making skins, feel free to shoot me a PM or something and I can show you some of the tutorials+programs I use and stuff I've learned so far. It's pretty easy, provided you have an amateur grasp on Photoshop or Illustrator.

Omega

Banned
How was the games. Did you guys stacked against Atsou as I recommended?

First game was 16-14 him. My team should have won but I'm a bad leader and couldn't come up with a way to counter both awpers. atsou/mayhem/littleworm/ozium/strider

Second game we got fucking destroyed on Season. It was 16-6, it was him, littleworm, animlboogy, shadow and someone else. i think mokoi?

I had fun on Inferno. Season was awful, not because we got destroyed but because I don't play that map enough to know what to do.

Ludono

First game was 16-14 him. My team should have won but I'm a bad leader and couldn't come up with a way to counter both awpers. atsou/mayhem/littleworm/ozium/strider

Second game we got fucking destroyed on Season. It was 16-6, it was him, littleworm, animlboogy, shadow and someone else. i think mokoi?

I had fun on Inferno. Season was awful, not because we got destroyed but because I don't play that map enough to know what to do.

A) Wish I could've played :(
B) WHERE ARE MY HIGHLIGHTS FROM THAT MATCH EH?

Also on an aside, I've started on the montage. Gotten about 1/3 of the way finished and haven't had to repeat anyone yet :eek:

Should be good stuff :D

MayMay

Banned
A) Wish I could've played :(
B) WHERE ARE MY HIGHLIGHTS FROM THAT MATCH EH?

There were some good highlights in the Atsou matches.. like me out-AWPing Atsou mid or killing him with scout headshots a couple of times (both on Mirage) but....

forgot to record a demo. And the game doesnt save em automatically on community servers :(

udiie

There were some good highlights.. like me out-AWPing Atsou mid or killing him with scout headshots a couple of times (both on Mirage) but....
forgot to record a demo. And the game doesnt save em automatically on community servers :(

dont forget my ace :p

Top Bottom