• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Shadownet

Banned
>Accuses others of boosting
>Is boosted

Okay. Are you that insecure with yourself? Why am I asking, of course you are.

If you can find a shred of evidence that I boosted, then please show me. Just because impact jokingly asked who boosted me, you jumped on that?

Beside I'm not accusing. I know.

Rivitur

Banned
Free knife to whomever boosts me.
Hop on! Level 8 face it player. Past two days avg. 26-19 in about 10 games

Shadownet

Banned
Good lord man just stop. This type of shit is exactly why I'm running a mumble with the sword of Damocles hanging over it. Y'all ain't got no respect for one another.

Hey Saj brought this up. If he's going to start calling people stalkers for spectating games then I'll call them out on getting boosted. It's that simple. Just don't talk shit if you can't take it.

I'm not going to respect you if you don't do the same. You can go back and see that he started this. I was perfectly fine with him. Last time I remember, we talked about the new mice he got and that was friendly.

*edit* Fair enough

Mokoi

Banned
Didn't feel like paying for esea, so decided to do some faceit. Such a better experience playing on a decent server instead of volvo shit. Hit reg is there. Had a few nice moments during the game, but liked this one best. Also it turned out "slow" was indeed hacking. rofl
https://youtu.be/szFqjKeFCkw

udiie

you'd think shroud and nothing were the only things salvageable on that team
sean would have a better career in casting anyway, hes probably one of the few i enjoy hearing

Mokoi

Banned
Probably decided he would better fill the IGL role. That or semphis made sweet love to someone's lover and that just won't fly. Or... ADren to c9! Conspiracy.

Ludono

Adren and Hiko to C9 lol

Hiko won't play with n0thing

LMFAO

seangares keeps his spot. Dude is the luckiest guy on earth.

Probably decided he would better fill the IGL role. That or semphis made sweet love to someone's lover and that just won't fly. Or... ADren to c9! Conspiracy.

Well Sean and the HyperX E-sports Manager recently became an item so..... POSITION SECURED :D

Honestly Semphis should've stayed instead of n0thing.

It'll be interesting to see who they replace those two with. C9 has been doing terrible anyways, so they can only go up!
Hopefully.

CoolS

I was hoping that Hiko could get shroud to join him, tell him to fucking stop streaming so much and become the monster he is destined too be. Oh well.

impact

Banned
Since c9 still sucks after the change CLG is our only hope

-FNS -ptr -hazed +Hiko +Ska +nitr0

adreN is going to c9 so RIP Liquid

CoolS

Frekazoid to c9 seems to be semi-confirmed. I don't even know who he is.

And hasn't Adren been underperforming in TL? I doubt he will go to C9.

Xizk

Frekazoid to c9 seems to be semi-confirmed. I don't even know who he is.

And hasn't Adren been underperforming in TL? I doubt he will go to C9.

He has been solid every time I've watched him. Clutched a lot unlike Shahzam.

EDIT: Time to lose more skins on EU lans.

In my quest to become even better at this game, I've officially disavowed two friends. It's not even that they're bad, but their egos are huge and it gets in the way of effective team play. One of them thinks he's a total hotshot because he's pretty good at aiming and positioning. He's usually top fragger whenever we play with him. However, he's belligerent and chews people out for small mistakes; he's also not very good at listening and thinks he's the only one that should be allowed to awp. Honestly, I don't care for that kind of bullshit.

The other one thinks he's great, but he's actually only mediocre; he continues to play like he's great though. Does stuff like buying on a save round, saying "don't worry guys", then rushes in alone to get killed. We try to tell him that he's going to get himself killed, but he really doesn't listen at all.

I do a lot better with randoms, even, than I do with these two guys. The part that sucks is that I'll have to play with them again at some point because we have a mutual friend who I enjoy playing with because he's very good and he knows how to communicate well; he and I make an incredible team. He's not quite ready to cut that cord just yet, unfortunately.

Also, because I'm not totally out of touch with what's going on in this thread.... putting a med bet on nip

impact

Banned
NA Shuffle is going to end up with a couple of teams that are still tier 2 at best

Which is better than them getting 2-0'd by T2 EU teams

The ex-iBP guys -steel +Hiko were a legit contender and could have definitely won a major. It's really a huge blow with swag being banned, he was BY FAR the best US player.

Rixxan

I haven't truly followed the competitive scene since the 3D vs NIP 1.6 days, but why the fuck is it so hard for NA to field a competitive team?

Mad disappointing

impact

Banned
I haven't truly followed the competitive scene since the 3D vs NIP 1.6 days, but why the fuck is it so hard for NA to field a competitive team?

Mad disappointing

I hear you man, the best match I've ever seen

I was actually thinking the other day since Valve loves money and loves putting useless stickers in CS, how about some legacy team stickers? I would think that 3D, SK, MIBR, mTw, Rival/jMc, NoA, Titans, EYE, etc (the list goes on) stickers could make quite a bit of money if they were done right ala Katowice 2014. I'm sure some of the owners of these orgs would love some free cash as well. Just makes sense, instead of some more doge or warowl type stupid stickers.

I hear you man, the best match I've ever seen

I was actually thinking the other day since Valve loves money and loves putting useless stickers in CS, how about some legacy team stickers? I would think that 3D, SK, MIBR, mTw, Rival/jMc, NoA, Titans, EYE, etc (the list goes on) stickers could make quite a bit of money if they were done right ala Katowice 2014. I'm sure some of the owners of these orgs would love some free cash as well. Just makes sense, instead of some more doge or warowl type stupid stickers.

Personally, I think we need more cannabis strains as stickers. I like to be in a state of perpetual cringe when I play.

Top Bottom