• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

impact

Banned
NIP or nV QUICK

fuck it

GAZHqQf.png

also lost my shit at that sign "NICE THROW GUYS"

Odah

Banned
realistically it's 50/50 so anything under that is a win

also nV play really well against NiP

the only thing is that nV are playing like utter shit in general lately

EDIT: MAPS ARE CACHE - DUST2 - MIRAGE

idk guys, who do you think will win?

Odah

Banned
*~~~</3</3</3~~~*

xD I deserve what comes now for being a traitor

edit: gonna buy gta v now and forget my previous life

edit2: volvo steam down....

edit33433: i just wanna see Mirage atleast I dont care bout my skins anymore. Ive started with 10 bucks and just cashed out almost 30 c:

xD I deserve what comes now for being a traitor

edit: gonna buy gta v now and forget my previous life

edit2: volvo steam down....

edit33433: i just wanna see Mirage atleast I dont care bout my skins anymore. Ive started with 10 bucks and just cashed out almost 30 c:

dangit Odah why'd you have to sweep me up in your karmic reckoning? :(

Odah

Banned
dangit Odah why'd you have to sweep me up in your karmic reckoning? :(

I am a dragon

edit: man NiP really forgot how to play cs lol. -f0rest +Maikelele pls

edit2: Nip seem to only can win rounds when allu gets atleat 2-3k . that really puts it into perspective. rip nip magic

Overdoziz

Banned
Why do those face-cams cover half the screen? It's not like there's any point to them anyway with all the players just looking like zombies all the time.

Sajjaja

Why do those face-cams cover half the screen? It's not like there's any point to them anyway with all the players just looking like zombies all the time.

How else are they going to show their love for all the donations they don't directly ask for but get anyways?

Purdy

As much as I enjoyed Tobi when I paid attention to dota he really doesn't seem great here.

Awesome game that, that 3 man retake of B site by NiP was beautiful, would like to see it again, hope after its been analysed its still as good as it seemed, was awesome.

Top Bottom