• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Xizk

also I like how much love Fnatic is getting by their fans lately. I think they redeemed themselves with a lot of stuff they've done.

Yeah I get really annoyed how every swede(except me Kappa) seem to cheer only for NIP when they play each other.

frbrr

FACEit is fucking garbage. I was in queue for 20 mins before 10 people would accept a match. Then the guy disconnects before warm up. Finally get into another game and one guy is a 12 yr old rager and another is AFK for the first 3 rounds.

that's nothing, imagine being up 10-2 and your idiot captain decides to forfeit because he missed an awp shot.

Rivitur

Banned
That team would suck. Communication would be bad and none of the players are superstars. Getting out of groups in Majors would be surprising IMO.
If you don't think fox and rain aren't superstars then I feel Srry for you.

And they'll use radio commands like I do. :D

That team would suck. Communication would be bad and none of the players are superstars. Getting out of groups in Majors would be surprising IMO.
Fox alone carried k1ck trough all their wins.
And they all can speak english I'd say, with practice they can actually communicate properly.

Xizk

lol how familiar are you with those players. or whats your definition of superstar

Can carry against Top5 teams. Players like Shox,Olofmeister,KennyS.

lurppis ‏@lurppis_ 16m16 minutes ago
SK with seemingly a new approach - building a superstar international team with zero superstars. Interesting.

Rivitur

Banned
So winner of Fnatic vs NiP > TSM right? : 3

Btw Makaleleleleelel carried along with Delpan against those top 5 in sk/esg/team4balkan

Fox carries everywhere. Foxj>world

And rain can carry and has carried in the past.

spk

have each of those players not had their games against top teams in the past? theyre all top players from their respective t2 teams

its an international team not a "superstar" team, thats lurpis being lurpis

Odah

Banned
Skins!!!!!

I hope you put your bet in for NiP>Fnatic

nah Fnatic will take it

NiP choked so hard against nV whilst Fnatic didn't have that much of a problem with them. IMO NiP look weaker than before, only allu is really performing. Nothing special from Friberg at all.

Fnatic looked shaky against TSM but they seem to have recovered from that

I definetly gonna bet on TSM in the finals! 83

tootsi666

have each of those players not had their games against top teams in the past? theyre all top players from their respective t2 teams

its an international team not a "superstar" team, thats lurppis being lurppis
International teams have bad comms
(inb4 they actually have great comms)
. If you want to win with bad teamwork you have to outskill your opponents.

Rivitur

Banned
nah Fnatic will take it

NiP choked so hard against nV whilst Fnatic didn't have that much of a problem with them. IMO NiP look weaker than before, only allu is really performing. Nothing special from Friberg at all.

Fnatic looked shaky against TSM but they seem to have recovered from that

I definetly gonna bet on TSM in the finals! 83
You're a mad man! With those odds on NIP? Take them everyday of the week

Xizk

im only seeing this superstar stuff in this thread and on lurpiss's twitter

Well you asked what his definition of one was. I also feel like if they are making an international team they need 1 or more superstars.

Edit: Quote is not Edit it seems.

spk

International teams have bad comms
(inb4 they actually have great comms)
. If you want to win with bad teamwork you have to outskill your opponents.

oh yea, im sure theyll have comms and chemistry issues but its not like those players arent already respected as existing or up and coming talents

they may not compete at the very top but they have the individual talent to be a threat, assuming they play well together

like i dont think anyone sees that and goes oh, hey its 5 superstar players in a super team

e- rather not talk in "tiers"

Odah

Banned
only way NiP can win against Fnatic:

9319f150f6.jpg

Overdoziz

Banned
Still sad I have to look at CSGOLounge pretty much every time I want to figure out who has won matches and what matches are coming up. Do any of these tournaments have up-to-date brackets that aren't a pain to find? Maybe someone should create a website that keeps track of all matches that are happening across all tournaments.

Top Bottom