• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Odah

Banned
0cf9292301.jpg

I'll take that Wasteland Rebel and wannabe Dragonlore

oh boy, what a ride that game was. I already said goodbye to my skins when I saw how NiP played on Cache

Xizk

RIP skins. Don't regret my NV bet as it was a 50/50 matchup but I made a mistake in not betting on TSM with the low odds. Lesson learned. Will make it back but slowed my progress.

impact

Banned
willing to bet my account this guy will be on the ban list within 3 months

7rws player hitting instant headshots every single kill no matter the situation. I didn't know what to say. Only the second time I played someone in ESEA that I thought was cheating and the first guy got banned 3 days later

Odah

Banned
Going to have to that giveaway in the gaf cs group now. Dont worry you dont have to do anything besides being in it.

edit: actually fuck it, im gonna do the shitty giveaway here

Xizk

FREIHH – Fx ‏@FREIHH 9m9 minutes ago
Valve will adopt the system of 4 Major events for Dota2: the International + 3 Valve sponsored events.

Dota imitating CS GO.

Odah

Banned
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a shitskn. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=948118.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Odah, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

AUG -- MB-87BE1757D7C13660 - Taken by Horatorobor. 6 entrants total.

330x192

Minimal Wear

t1429930896z1.png

. yeah nothing world changing but atleast something right? RIGHT? :/

Odah

Banned
Guys, I wanna ask you about bankroll management. How many percent is for you a small/medium/large bet?

for me it would be 5% for small / 10% small and 20% large

impact

Banned
I do :) Played in caleague with him for a couple years back in 2005-2006. You live in VA?

no but he's a good friend of mine. I only met him towards the end of 1.6 when he was in TPC and we've been buddies ever since then. Wish he'd play CSGO instead of Hearthstone lol

vocab

willing to bet my account this guy will be on the ban list within 3 months

7rws player hitting instant headshots every single kill no matter the situation. I didn't know what to say. Only the second time I played someone in ESEA that I thought was cheating and the first guy got banned 3 days later

favorite team zex. Gotta be legit.

rugioh

Banned
no but he's a good friend of mine. I only met him towards the end of 1.6 when he was in TPC and we've been buddies ever since then. Wish he'd play CSGO instead of Hearthstone lol

Oh I think I remember you from the vent server. You would hang in the channel with Joe, and glvr I think. Thats pretty crazy haha, small world :)

FACEit is fucking garbage. I was in queue for 20 mins before 10 people would accept a match. Then the guy disconnects before warm up. Finally get into another game and one guy is a 12 yr old rager and another is AFK for the first 3 rounds.

Sajjaja

FACEit is fucking garbage. I was in queue for 20 mins before 10 people would accept a match. Then the guy disconnects before warm up. Finally get into another game and one guy is a 12 yr old rager and another is AFK for the first 3 rounds.

Yup. I'm gonna get ESEA soon just for solo queuing. I'll probably get destroyed but at least I won't have to deal with that kind of shit.

Mokoi

Banned
PEOPLE are fucking garbage. I was in queue for 20 mins before 10 people would accept a match. Then the guy disconnects before warm up. Finally get into another game and one guy is a 12 yr old rager and another is AFK for the first 3 rounds.
THERE YOU GO.

Rivitur

Banned
You guys remember that KennyS on dust2? he got shit on everytime with my awp lol.

MG2 :D

Btw makalelelel and skytten to make another team I guarantee it.
Lol who is Horatohobor, anyways you won the giveaway! Pm me ur trade link or add me on steam!
You'll recognize the pic.
image.php

Ludono

Give me the chroma 2 case and you can touch me.

Is this game ever going to start? I haven't slept and need to study later 2day.

Already opened it and got that sexy MP7.... :mad:

Also I screencapped too early...my whole team ranked up from that game except me. The other team were ALL Eagles.

Fucking game.

Odah

Banned
HAPPY U FOHKEN NOOB WTF R U SERIOUS????

BOT Happy just standing around with his awp like a sloth

:p

edit: maybe nV were abit TOO kind lol

Odah

Banned
Same. I learned from my mistakes yesterday. Hopefully TSM don't choke when they have the buffer of being in the winner bracket.

Oh you know the answer to that question xd

edit: TSM I believe in you

55fbea6cd7.png

-------

also I like how much love Fnatic is getting by their fans lately. I think they redeemed themselves with a lot of stuff they've done.

Top Bottom