• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

cHinzo

Still sad I have to look at CSGOLounge pretty much every time I want to figure out who has won matches and what matches are coming up. Do any of these tournaments have up-to-date brackets that aren't a pain to find? Maybe someone should create a website that keeps track of all matches that are happening across all tournaments.

Why dont u just use HLTV?!

Fnatic destroying NiP, let's go!

impact

Banned
I feel like MM/ESEA kids try harder than NiP is right now

Seriously everyone in ESEA checks all these corners yet NiP getting 2 people shot in the back every round from not checking everything. Joke match

vocab

my pug team can play cbble better than nip. Jesus fuck.

I hope cobblestone becomes a regularly played map, I love it.

I wish, but the community is too stubborn. They would rather play the worst version of inferno that is so ct sided than a map that can go to either side.

Just reading twitch chat make me loses hope in humanity.

Odah

Banned
Still gonna bet on TSM. Odds gonna be so skewed after that dominating match by Fnatic.
People forget pretty fast that TSM beat Fnatic like a zillion times in bo1's and bo3's in the past few weeks ´+ they have 1 map advantage.

Alright, gimme dem sweet TSM odds!

Xizk

RIP fnatic odds. Fnatic has the bigger map pool and TSM are going to choke. It feels like fnatic is back in form unlike yesterday.

Mokoi

Banned
I like all maps except for dust2 & mirage. I hate the atmosphere of the maps, and because of that I tend to play like shit on them.

I just really want to play on new season more.

Top Bottom