• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

It took me 350 hours but I finally got gold nova. I started at SME and got close numerous times but I've been playing amazing lately.

Then I played two games and ranked up to GN2. My friend also hit GN same time as me and ranked to GN2 during our same match however he only played one game in GN before leveling up. How bizarre.

This seems to be going well for TSM.

ChrisW

Felt really sorry for this guy, it was 8-7 to use at half time, then his team started team killing, killing each other and then leaving. He ended up on his own.

CBDFB11F8D801BA33DFA30E332F2EDB56E17940B

Rivitur

Banned
Ez skins on TSM

Just got home from working as a mover and all I got to say is, "Don't cry for me... I'm already dead."

I'm a washed up 1.6 player, with no dudes to play with but plenty of boredom. How to proceed?
Join the cult of Odah err I mean the csgaf group on steam and make friends. I believe it's in the OP.

Edit: choke choke choke choke.... Oh yeah... Nachos

Mokoi

Banned
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN TSM WON A LAN.

"I was sitting infront of my PC, drinking a Himbeer Kracherl"
playing the absolute worst game of me lyfe. Getting distracted by me bro.

Also is the the first time these guys have ever came in first at a LAN? A lan with Fnatec, NiP, and Envy guys playing.

Rivitur

Banned
Upset for 2mrw are as follows:

Low on Unleased > Menace
And mid on Cplay>piter (if odds stay what they are now if they change then you might not want to bet on it)

That is all... Expect that remember rule#4 always bet underdog in NA

Top Bottom