• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

CoolS

Oh, as an analyst. This is pretty insane.

Will be interesting to see C9 now. Also poor Hiko having his team destroyed by C9s big bank, taking Skadoodle away from him.

Ludono

CDvgEo9WoAAvFB3.png

Yeah definitely an interesting move... get rekt Hiko?

CoolS

It will be interesting how this is handled though:
"All together, the information we have collected and received makes us uncomfortable continuing any involvement with these individuals. Therefore we will be directing our CS:GO event partners to not allow any of the following individuals’ participation in any capacity in Valve-sponsored events:"

impact

Banned
C9 gonna be sick when swag gets unbanned. As a huge critic of the org this is the best move they could have made, good job for once.

sgares your time is ticking =)

CoolS

Hiko to Liquid or CLG? Anything else would be career suicide

or maybe -fox from ScreaM TeaM and +Hiko

Liquid would proabably be his best bet since nitr0 and Adren where supposed to be on his team with ska. Elige is also a great entry frager, so they would just need one more.

Omikron

Clever locking in swag. Just depends on that unbanning. Somewhere around twelve to eighteen months seems about right. But valve.

cHinzo

Hiko to Liquid or CLG? Anything else would be career suicide

or maybe -fox from ScreaM TeaM and +Hiko
Yo, Fox is great. His AWPing is damn fine, while also being able to rifle pretty well. His only problem would be communicating I guess, but in terms of fragging power he consistently get good numbers. I would say Fox is gonna be their main AWPer while Maikelele is going back to rifles and being the second AWPer. I feel Maikelele is a lot like S1mple. A superb rifler who can also AWP and plays really agressive.

impact

Banned
Yo, Fox is great. His AWPing is damn fine, while also being able to rifle pretty well. His only problem would be communicating I guess, but in terms of fragging power he consistently get good numbers. I would say Fox is gonna be their main AWPer while Maikelele is going back to rifles and being the second AWPer. I feel Maikelele is a lot like S1mple. A superb rifler who can also AWP and plays really agressive.

fanboy

impact

Banned
how do you go through the trouble of stealing someone's name and steam avatar then fuck up the capitalization of the name? fake pasha doing big things

rugioh

Banned
Switching from 60hz to 120hz+lightboost is legitimately a game-changer. I'm in shock how much easier it is to play this game now hahaha

impact

Banned
Switching from 60hz to 120hz+lightboost is legitimately a game-changer. I'm in shock how much easier it is to play this game now hahaha

let's play sometime dawg. I just talked to Joe yesterday and he said he wishes he talked to you more. I can pm you our mumble info if you want

and yea 144hz is the shit. I used to use lightboost but I feel like I'm playing more consistent without it and just using 144 instead. 60hz might as well be 30 now

rugioh

Banned
let's play sometime dawg. I just talked to Joe yesterday and he said he wishes he talked to you more. I can pm you our mumble info if you want

and yea 144hz is the shit. I used to use lightboost but I feel like I'm playing more consistent without it and just using 144 instead. 60hz might as well be 30 now

Sounds good, didn't know you guys still hang around mumble. PM me the details. I usually play MM on the weekends and just DM/retake during the week since its harder for me to know when I can sitdown and have a match without distractions coming up.

KingKong

you know it's kind of messed up that a guy thats friends with a bunch of Valve people got his own set of stickers, especially since they all look terrible and weren't at all popular on the workshop

MayMay

Banned
Just finished my first soloqueue match in weeks, damn. One guy on my team abandoned in the first 3 rounds. We were.. winning - so I can't explain that to myself.

We tied, enemies sucked. Would've been ez win without the bot :( Love bad luck.

cresto

Hiko is at a cross roads for sure. Is he a good player? Yes. Has his ego inflated since he left c9? Absolutely. I hope this knocks him back a peg or two and makes him self aware and clue in to the fact that he isn't that well liked among his colleagues (apparently).

Odah

Banned
last tip for today. Tricked should beat KPV easier than odds relate

I still wouldn't place anything more than a low bet on them though

source: from my last 11 bets I won 10. It's just a gutfeeling I have

punch me with a stick if im wrong

Mokoi

Banned
Anyone know why mic is not working right and sounds like slow motion in game?
You play on a mac right? Pretty I read that mac users are having in game audio problems due to untested update.

Edit: yeah mac users have broken voice. Only way to resolve this is to get windows machine. :D

Top Bottom