• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

impact

Banned
I don't know if anyone saw Freakazoid's stream right now but he got 59 kills in a MM.
I thought ok nothing special playing against silvers but in the end everyone else on the server was Eagle and one or two DMG. Like I still can't believe how that's possible. Those guys were playing like the biggest scrubs out there. I know ranking up got easier but not that much that gold novas can suddenly be Eagle.
His teammates who were also eagle were aiming like they just bought the game.

I always thought people who say NA eagle is like EU double AK were bullshitting but I don't know anymore man, that was even worse.

it's the new ranking system, not US players being bad. Valve is making everyone feel like they're getting better/good at the game but in reality they suck just as much as they did last month. It reminds me of those kids soccer leagues where every player even on the losing team gets a trophy.

but don't get it twisted, USA still sucks at CS. Just a pro vs. DMG (which were probably gold nova last week) is in no way fair at all. And then you'll see the same reddit kids who flame all smurfs riding his nuts. Love it.

chugen

yeee got my first rank
hx9Y52z.png

cresto

reddit just said hiko is joining nihilum and their booting out professor chaos (stupid name). Thought he was a pretty solid up-and-comer. Im really luke warm on the team as a whole. semphis and hiko together again? good thing? I doubt it

Holy crap, I have played ~6 matches since I took 3 weeks of vacation to play Pillars Of Eternity and Wasteland 2. I started at Gold Nova 2 (3 was highest I have been) and now, 6 months later I am at Master Guardian 1 first time in my life!

Xizk

Who is everyone betting on for the Faceit final? I just went with NiP, was going to go fnatic but they have been really meh lately.

I skipped it. Seems impossible to predict atm when fnatic are in a slump and both TSM and Navi have looked good. Easier if it was 1-2 place like that one time.

I skipped it. Seems impossible to predict atm when fnatic are in a slump and both TSM and Navi have looked good. Easier if it was 1-2 place like that one time.

Yeah, I should really start skipping them. Predicting 1st place is tough, they should at least make it so 2nd place counts again, like they did during Katowice.

Omega

Banned
The North American division of the ESL ESEA Pro League consists of:

Ace Gaming MSI
Cloud9
Counter Logic Gaming
eLevate
Fenix GG
Keyd Stars
Team Liquid
Luminosity Gaming
mouseSpaz
Nihilum
SYNRGY Gaming
Tempo Storm

NA Dream Team

Dunno why so many people hate on the deagle. You buy it and people get really angry. You dong with it and people immediately shutup.

"I'm not good with it so you're not allowed to use it!"

Omikron

Dunno why so many people hate on the deagle. You buy it and people get really angry. You dong with it and people immediately shutup.

I think the problem is the good rounds you have with the deagle are far lower than what you might achieve with a 5-7 / Tec9.

That being said, I managed 2 headshots through smoke in a single round yesterday on an eco with the deagle. So. That's my luck used up for the next month.

Mokoi

Banned
recruiting one good sniper. Must have 10 years of 2fort experience.
What if I have 3+ years of halo snipers skillz? So fast with it. Faster than MM KennyS, swooosh swoosh.

Deagle is a round changer just like the scout. Although if you buy one, and are complete shit with it then please no buy again. Personally I won't really use one unless I'm playing on esea or faceit.

tootsi666

Most good deagle players would be more effective with 5-7/Tec-9. It's not that bad, 5-7/Tec-9 are just completely broken in many situations.

Most good deagle players would be more effective with 5-7/Tec-9. It's not that bad, 5-7/Tec-9 are just completely broken in many situations.

Yeah...but with a little practice you can use the deag like it's a sniper. Can't tell you how many games have came back in my favor from taking 3 to 4 people out with the deag.

People miss plenty with AK's and AWP's... Deagle is less money lost for a failure.

I always seem to fail with the 5-7... Any tips?

impact

Banned
This is sad

Hiko most overrated player NA
Reddit shittiest site NA

makes sense

I think people get mad because the gun is fucking bad. It's pretty much the only gun in the game where your bullets literally don't go where they're supposed to.

vocab

deagle is trash in this game, and has no place in a game where the best pistols are completely accurate when running. People like to use the excuse it takes skill. No, it's fucking random. Unusable in 64 tick. Stop buying it. 700 in the trash can.

impact

Banned
$100+ for a non-stat skin on a terrible, terrible gun that EVERYONE replaces asap

I just don't understand. Should have bought me a ST hyper beast instead

Top Bottom