• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Odah

Banned
3c972bd0f9.png

[*]

Xizk

You were right Odah. Encore needed to win D2 to win this. At least G2 has played this train in a real competitive match before.

Odah

Banned
You were right Odah. Encore needed to win D2 to win this. At least G2 has played this train in a real competitive match before.

It's so funny seing all the teams lose their map pick and win the opponent's one after. It's like they're picking the best map of their enemy on purpose or smth

EMT0

Banned
Recently started playing CS:GO. Haven't really played much since CS:S so i'm still pretty bad. Any good tips?

Use a gun over and over again until you either figure out how to manage its spray, learn to be accurate with your burst fire, or throw it against your virtual wall and pick a new one.

cHinzo

It's so funny seing all the teams lose their map pick and win the opponent's one after. It's like they're picking the best map of their enemy on purpose or smth

Or maybe picking a map doesn't equal an instant win on a map, but that would just be silly. :"D

Mokoi

Banned
Holy shit Pyth on Luminosity. Also apparently semphis on Nihilum. I was able to easily kill flowsick; therefore, he needed to be replaced. XD

Mokoi

Banned
I didn't understand freakazoid either so I guess Just9n makes just as much sense ?
it's just to throw people off. The true 5th is moe.
---
I have fixed on of my bad habits. Which was to spam the fuck out of pistols. Now that I actually let the recoil reset I hit more headshots.

impact

Banned
No they also played with Toy. Shroud said the others said no immediately when he asked about Just9n. He whines so much when he pugs with Shrood. Would not want to have him in a team with me.

the fact that shroud would even ask... lol

just9n is nowhere near the top level of NA CS. He's a good main/premier player.

Hixx

ESL Pro League, $1m in prize money

http://pro.eslgaming.com/csgo/proleague/

Starts next week.

"Initially split across North America and Europe, Pro League will encompass one division per region, and will consist of twelve invited teams per division. Weekly matches will be held online, protected by ESEA's industry leading anti-cheat client, with an offline final for each division in North America and Europe."

Odah

Banned
I yolo bet an redline on Cplay inb4 i lose it and do a rage allin bet which ill lose aswell

yes im odah yeah thats me

Xizk

Odah + Rivitur: Any upset chance on the tier2-3 matches today?

EDIT: ESL + ESEA are doing a 1 million dollar league. Anyone want to get rich with me?

Odah

Banned
Odah + Rivitur: Any upset chance on the tier2-3 matches today?

EDIT: ESL + ESEA are doing a 1 million dollar league. Anyone want to get rich with me?

Honestly, today is skip day for me. I just placed a bet on cplay just for the luls but I don't see any good bets at all

maybe K1ck if odds don't turn to crap after the Kfish/Cplay game

edit: well i guess I bet on the wrong team. stupid german hackers

udiie

I found that Nova just ends up being a massive mixed bag in terms of skill. You've got guys who can't lose enough games to derank from Nova 1/2 and then guys who can't win enough to push up to MG or higher. When matchmaking it seems the game just determines all novas as the same rank and throws in anyone.

ArjanN

I found that Nova just ends up being a massive mixed bag in terms of skill. You've got guys who can't lose enough games to derank from Nova 1/2 and then guys who can't win enough to push up to MG or higher. When matchmaking it seems the game just determines all novas as the same rank and throws in anyone.

I actually felt silver was as much of a mixed bag, but that was probably more due to smurfs.

Also, I'm guessing the higher the ranks, the smaller the pool of players is.

Divius

Some decent games today. I feel like I am close to a rankup, not because I am getting better but because the opponents are getting worse. The fuck did they do to the ranking system?

Odah

Banned
Some decent games today. I feel like I am close to a rankup, not because I am getting better but because the opponents are getting worse. The fuck did they do to the ranking system?

The two guys at van certainly didn't know what to do lol

Top Bottom