• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

CoolS

Arrived at Master Guardian Elite now, probably party due to the recent ban waves. I'm wondering how long this will continue and where my "new" rank will be in the end.

Overdoziz

Banned
Some decent games today. I feel like I am close to a rankup, not because I am getting better but because the opponents are getting worse. The fuck did they do to the ranking system?
Four VAC banwaves is what happened. Freed up a lot of space at the top of the rank spectrum so everybody is moving up.

Solo queued yesterday so I didn't have to play against MGs with CSGAF, wasn't too bad with the exception of the toxic teammates I ended up with.

Kinda sucks that it's either have a better team experience but be playing against people above my skill level, or have a terrible team experience while playing against people around my skill level.

Odah

Banned
Lost my ak redline on stupid a german hacker team :(

but I atleast won this baby back:
f2094a3ce8.jpg

Rivitur

Banned
Odah + Rivitur: Any upset chance on the tier2-3 matches today?

EDIT: ESL + ESEA are doing a 1 million dollar league. Anyone want to get rich with me?
2 late I didn't read the thread.

Have ldlc and lGB 2day lost cplay bet and won TSM.
Always fun to play with GAF peeps even at 265 ping :D

And I'm still better than Rivitur MUHAHA
I carried on T side with my 150 ping and decided not to awp on CT and let you handle the laggy awp. Which you excelled at o_O

Omikron

http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2015/04/11936/

Release Notes for 4/28/2015
28 APR 2015 -

[GAMEPLAY]
– Fixed a few cases where reserve ammo was shared between multiple weapons. All weapons now individually handle their own reserve ammo.
– sv_autobuyammo now defaults to 0.
– If a player spawns with a smoke grenade in classic competitive, it counts toward their maximum smoke grenade purchases for that round (i.e., they cannot purchase a second smoke grenade).
– Fixed HE grenade particle system drawing improperly sometimes with other particle systems (like smokes volumes).

[MISC]
– Added 10 new community sticker offers, and a new community sticker capsule featuring work by Enfu.
– Added support for alternative voice communication codecs. While running a server, use +sv_voicecodec vaudio_celt to use the CELT voice codec, instead of the Speex codec which is used by default.
– Added support for Phong on world materials. See Train for examples of such materials.

Mokoi

Banned

Mr_eX

Not really sure who to bet on tomorrow in the TSM vs Na'Vi match. The safer bet is TSM but Na'Vi has been really good too.

curlycare

Two wins after long list of loses and I'm DMG, seems way too easy. When I ranked up to MGE it felt more "earned", if that makes sense.

Top Bottom