• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Mokoi

Banned
no thank you. aim assist not in tf2
You telling me combat evolved pc had aim assist? :(

Sgares did that thing I hate seeing, and shouldn't have won that 1v2 he was in. Pretty sure LG didn't know his location, and he shot at enemy exiting checkers into site without having a clear fire sight.

Would compare it to mirage when peps shoot from cat at the people they can barely see in A sight through connector. I most likely explained that terribly.

Clydefrog

deagle is trash in this game, and has no place in a game where the best pistols are completely accurate when running. People like to use the excuse it takes skill. No, it's fucking random. Unusable in 64 tick. Stop buying it. 700 in the trash can.
So much truth in one post.

The only acceptable time to buy a deagle is when you know your team is going to win and you're looking to troll a bit.

Buying a deagle is not a risky tactic, it's a stupid tactic.

vocab

The round that made me mad was when LG took B, and one guy was watching vents. He had the perfect angle, but he dragged his cross hair down and to the left looking at the wall for some reason, and got killed from vents, and the guy killed two more in the back. I would of been fine if he checked B main and got shot in te back, but nope, he was staring at fucking wall for no reason.

He was not turning from a flash either.

Rivitur

Banned
Oh man Train as the decider between Fenix vs LtK. I don't think anyone has practiced it.
For the umtieth time its the same minus some of the angles on A and no awp angle in ivy. IMO its still a retake map where you really can't stop Ts from planting most of the time.

Xizk

For the umtieth time its the same minus some of the angles on A and no awp angle in ivy. IMO its still a retake map where you really can't stop Ts from planting most of the time.

And how many of these new teams have practiced the old one?

thinking i need to take a break again.

It's getting so not fun to get paired up with no mic TDM teams in competitive now. Listed the huntsman too, maybe i'll drop another knife when i get back into the game again, lol.

Do you guys play together or solo, or have other teams you play with?

Ludono

thinking i need to take a break again.

It's getting so not fun to get paired up with no mic TDM teams in competitive now. Listed the huntsman too, maybe i'll drop another knife when i get back into the game again, lol.

Do you guys play together or solo, or have other teams you play with?

I play YOLO :D

ltub.jpg

Hiko most overrated player NA
Reddit shittiest site NA

makes sense

I think people get mad because the gun is fucking bad. It's pretty much the only gun in the game where your bullets literally don't go where they're supposed to.

Not to stretch this on too far, but I disagree. You can't make more than 2 shots within a short time span without it losing all accuracy. You can crouch on the second shot to get almost as good of accuracy as the first shot...Unless I'm delusional and overly lucky, but the gun just works for me.

Cruncho

Why are all the lower tier teams facing off against the higher tier teams in the faceit tourney! Immunity is gonna get stomped seeing as they've never played internationally before :<

Rivitur

Banned
Why are all the lower tier teams facing off against the higher tier teams in the faceit tourney! Immunity is gonna get stomped seeing as they've never played internationally before :<
They're considered top 3 in Australia for a reason. Expect them to get 7 rounds ala Team Wolf vs nip dust 2.

cHinzo

Are we getting a daily banwave now? There will be hardly any players left. ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

Edit: even though Liquid still failed to get any rounds, their entries from nitr0 and adreN are looking quite solid. Hardly any clean rounds from Fnatic.
Edit2: yeah really sloppy play from Fnatic. I think they're disrespecting Liquid too much and being too overconfident when their own play isn't at a top level yet.
Edit3: Flusha always getting those clutches.

Hiko has played the scene like a fiddle. I worry for the less experienced talent on Nihilum (specifically sancz and autimatic) because I feel like he's going to blow that roster up the moment he gets a chance to try and remake his missed "superteam"

valens will be off the squad in short order, no doubt about that.

Rivitur

Banned
Hiko has played the scene like a fiddle. I worry for the less experienced talent on Nihilum (specifically sancz and autimatic) because I feel like he's going to blow that roster up the moment he gets a chance to try and remake his missed "superteam"

valens will be off the squad in short order, no doubt about that.
Valens is garbage and I think hiko will try to entice a EU player to join him for more star power. He won't last on the team I'll give him 3 months.

Valens is garbage and I think hiko will try to entice a EU player to join him for more star power. He won't last on the team I'll give him 3 months.
You don't need star power at that point. You need a non-crap ingame leader. Semphis has demonstrated he isn't the answer at that spot and they are incredibly hard to come by. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to dust off Irukandji again.

cresto

Who is this tool casting with ddk? I fucking hate people who say "like" as a filler and do it far too often. Drives me nuts

Top Bottom