• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

So you guys suggest betting on the Aussies?

Betting on Liquid cause merica. However, imm did have a much better showing so far.

so idk

Robot Pants

Thinking about selling my inventory.
I have a

FT Fire Serpent - $145
MW Masterpiece - $169
MW M9 Bayonet Night - $214
Vanilla M9 Bayonet - $146

Those are the expensive ones. Got a few more that are in the 20's so its whatever.
But I'd really like Real Money for these. The problem is dealing with scammers and all that. It's pretty impossible.

Thoughts on this?

I have a

FT Fire Serpent - $145
MW Masterpiece - $169

Those are the expensive ones. Got a few more that are in the 20's so its whatever.
But I'd really like Real Money for these. The problem is dealing with scammers and all that. It's pretty impossible.

Thoughts on this?

I just use: http://opskins.com/

They take some of the cut, however you can't really get scammed there, since they act as the middle man. So far I've got +$2k from them and never had any problems.

frbrr

I have a

FT Fire Serpent - $145
MW Masterpiece - $169

Thoughts on this?

opskins.com? I think a few gaffers have sold stuff there

So I just give my knife to the Bot they sent, and whenever it sells I get the money?

Once it sells you get points. 100 points=$1.

If you want money, you just go to the cash out option, and enter your paypal. For me, it takes about a week or so to get it deposited into my paypal.

impact

Banned
CSGL botched the returns on the Na'vi vs Elevate match apparently.

Everyone got like 1/6th of what they were supposed to.

Yea I'm sure they botched it instead of stealing it.

I'm sure. Those guys would never steal!

So you guys suggest betting on the Aussies?

I would never place a bet on an Australian team winning a game. They've never even won an international BO3 have they?

cHinzo

I would never place a bet on an Australian team winning a game. They've never even won an international BO3 have they?
Well, Vox Eminor won bo1s against 3DMAX and Dignitas during the Katowice qualifiers and I think one game against Fnatic last year. I don't remember seeing an Australian team play bo3s during tournaments.

MayMay

Banned
Ever had - that - day? All your aim gone, for some reason. I'm having THAT day right now, fuck I aim like some Silver 3 at the moment D:

Time to go into dm

cHinzo

Ever had - that - day? All your aim gone, for some reason. I'm having THAT day right now, fuck I aim like some Silver 3 at the moment D:

Time to go into dm
I played like shit on my AK smurf. Getting whooped 1-16 with a 12-17 score top fragging lol. The rest had something like 4-17. XD Went to play against those LEM and Supremes and it came all back to whoop them decently with a 29k bomb.

Hey, at least you're winning games!

Rivitur

Banned
CSGL botched the returns on the Na'vi vs Elevate match apparently.

Everyone got like 1/6th of what they were supposed to.
Welcome back to the thread Mr.Sabot
I played like shit on my AK smurf. Getting whooped 1-16 with a 12-17 score top fragging lol. The rest had something like 4-17. XD Went to play against those LEM and Supremes and it came all back to whoop them decently with a 29k bomb.

Hey, at least you're winning games!
Carry me senpai I ranked down and only won a game because the other team had a guy deranking two accounts at.the same time. Hahaha

Mokoi

Banned
I put viewmodel movement to the lowest it can go. It's weird, but I like it

Also roca uses turn binds. I found that to be quite funny.

cHinzo

Pretty clean executes and entries by Liquid. They finally won a map! But can they win a game? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

cHinzo

Great execute from Liquid. The only tiny thing they forgot was taking the bomb to a site and plant the bomb in time. Only in NA! XD

Top Bottom