• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

MayMay

Banned
RiP fahzgoolin.

Never come to the CS thread unless you want to get banned.
38c.jpg

Xizk

Got worried there for a bit when Navi kept doing dumb peeks. I loved Fiffy's comment "Is this the new meta, where people are dumb?"

impact

Banned
Hiko's "dream team" got four rounds total in two maps?

Skadoodle did the right thing

NA vs the Aussies. A game NA can win?! O_O

LOL I doubt it man. The NA teams at this tourney are embarrassing. Listen Storm I loved you in coL but not like this... plz retire. Holding back eLevate so much. And the fact that daps is on a "pro" team basically sums up how poor our scene is.

ironmang

Thought there was supposed to be mass ban waves. First two matches on MM in awhile both had spinbotters.

Wouldn't even have to put myself through this if ESEA had a good system of dealing with trolls in pugs. I have enough karma that I'm usually the pug moderator and after kicking only 3 people for pretty extreme trolling, they decided to ban me for pug moderator abuse lol.

cHinzo

Decided to solo queue. Volvo please... I did come to the conclusion that higher ranks should probably not be THAT hard to get in the near future. :D

83FCC91EBB0A3BE01595F35B5634E223F81BF4E5

impact

Banned
Thought there was supposed to be mass ban waves. First two matches on MM in awhile both had spinbotters.

Wouldn't even have to put myself through this if ESEA had a good system of dealing with trolls in pugs. I have enough karma that I'm usually the pug moderator and after kicking only 3 people for pretty extreme trolling, they decided to ban me for pug moderator abuse lol.

that's why I try to q with people even in esea

solo q is almost never worth it in this game. Too many incompetent players and too many trolls.

Decided to solo queue. Volvo please... I did come to the conclusion that higher ranks should probably not be THAT hard to get in the near future. :D

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/530640371482967323/83FCC91EBB0A3BE01595F35B5634E223F81BF4E5/img][/QUOTE]

[img]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/012/134/images.jpg

ironmang

that's why I try to q with people even in esea

solo q is almost never worth it in this game. Too many incompetent players and too many trolls.

Doesn't help that the esea admins are the biggest group of assholes either. I remember getting banned a few years ago for team flashing when I was holding a flash and my mouse glitched for a second causing me to drop it right outside of spawn with a few people getting blind and nobody dying from it. Someone reported me and esea banned me for 4 days lol. Of course they responded to my emails about a week after the ban was up.

The people I kicked were doing shit like throwing smokes in front of anybody on the team who was awping, shooting people in the head giving away their position or making it hard to aim, team flashing, blocking, etc. Good chance the admin who reviewed the report of my abusing pug moderator didn't even watch the rounds I warned or kicked them.

impact

Banned
Doesn't help that the esea admins are the biggest group of assholes either. I remember getting banned a few years ago for team flashing when I was holding a flash and my mouse glitched for a second causing me to drop it right outside of spawn with a few people getting blind and nobody dying from it. Someone reported me and esea banned me for 4 days lol. Of course they responded to my emails about a week after the ban was up.

The people I kicked were doing shit like throwing smokes in front of anybody on the team who was awping, shooting people in the head giving away their position or making it hard to aim, team flashing, blocking, etc. Good chance the admin who reviewed the report of my abusing pug moderator didn't even watch the rounds I warned or kicked them.

ESEA is a scum company, never forget that.

They're literally only raking in so much money because of Valve's complete and utter incompetence. The fact that we have to pay monthly to enjoy the game says it all.

vocab

these na matches are just wack. Look mirage sucks, but that was a slaughter. This is good na talent? Get a team with good team work NON BAITERS first and foremost. Fuck putting 5 good aimers together. It worked in 1.6, not so much here.

cHinzo

these na matches are just wack. Look mirage sucks, but that was a slaughter. This is good na talent? Get a team with good team work NON BAITERS first and foremost. Fuck putting 5 good aimers together. It worked in 1.6, not so much here.
Those guys don't want to play together...

vocab

Those guys don't want to play together...

Then we will forever be stuck in this limbo of trying to create a team where everyone is best friends, and hope synergy is enough. The whole C9/CoL/IBP BFF circle jerk anit getting them far even with the money they are getting. I'll give liquid some slack since it's a new team. Just disappointing performance all around.

Top Bottom