• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Xizk

lurppis ‏@lurppis_ 1m1 minute ago
"Want to know why Liquid is called Liquid?

"They have no solid players"

- WKING, @HLTVorg forums

NA

Odah

Banned
I'm doing a 3 split on the tier 1 underdogs. I learned my lesson from last time.

I think Fnatic will win very closely over NiP and VP will upset TSM, maybe even 2-0.

inb4 it turns out to happen exactly reversed, rip

edit: EXITING A SITE EXITING A SITE DON'T KILL ME! "nitr0 <HyperX> killed daps <HyperX> with awp " ...."I'm sorry daps"

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Watching Tarik's stream right now they kind of revealed that he got an offer from c9 and declined.

I have been watching his stream for over a year now and am a big fan as Turk myself but that guy is a moron when it comes to his mindset towards CS. He's not doing what it takes to improve and he is way too loyal towards his friends in CLG.
The skillset is there but mentally he doesn't have what it takes to get to the top level.

He's a fucking idiot for not taking that offer.
c9 with Skadoodle and Tarik could have been an insane lineup but I guess playing with his friends is more important to him than winning.

He apparently also had an offer from Torqued when CLG was still Mousespaz.
Dazed, Steel, Tarik, m0e and tck would have been a better team than CLG as well.

Also FNS is such a prick and delusional as hell, you guys should watch Tarik's stream from today. CLG is winning shit with him as their leader. They have such a casual mindset towards the game even tho they are in such a big organisation and get a great salary. That's the problem in NA generally but it's most prevalent with CLG and FNS.

Odah

Banned
nIp vs fnatic

finally a game where none of the players is mentally retarded

edit: except for JW lol

edit2: I don't know what people expected from NiP

Jenenser

I KNEW NA would fuck up. xDDD

glad i bet on the aussies, atleast they had teamplay against NIP.
didn't see the game itself, but i can just guess how stiupid the NA team acted.

and good i bet on Fnatic. changed my bet right before i went to sleep.

Odah

Banned
I KNEW NA would fuck up. xDDD

glad i bet on the aussies, atleast they had teamplay against NIP.
didn't see the game itself, but i can just guess how stiupid the NA team acted.

and good i bet on Fnatic. changed my bet right before i went to sleep.

Dude you don't even know...

Jenenser

nah, be glad they are offline, tsm is on fire at the moment.
that said i made a 16 cent bet on vp. just in case. ^_^

edit: is what he wrote when vp won the first pistol.

Xizk

oh man. caped baldy...
you really are only satisfied with underdog wins eh?

It's the smart thing. Either I need to basically pick 3/3 to profit if I bet on favorites or only get 1/3 right when betting on underdogs. Tier1 matches should all be around 50/50 odds.

Top Bottom