• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Odah

Banned
i am a chicken from cs go ... i barely survived inferno ... i just want you and ur friends stop killlin my chickens or im gonna peck the sh1t out of you. My dream is to travel from A sight to B at my friend horse near construction without getting hurt together with my chicks and u always ruin it... stop this madness let a chicken cross inferno my brothers...

Xizk

I wonder when a decent competitor will appear to challenge lounge? Not good to let them have monopoly and they keep making dumb mistakes.

Jenenser

rofl, all these 12 year olds are crying.

the pure salt the csgl admins must take is hilarious.
even better are all the "i bet my whole inventory on tsm, i want my fucking winmoney" before the game wasn't even finished. i can't beolieve how braindamaged some people are.

Xizk

Wut, they still can. Just need to beat Na'Vi and work their way up through the lower bracket.

Wut, they don't suck online. They just have DDoS issues which they've fixed this year.

If they win against Navi they are out of the loser bracket as it goes to semi finals :3

Jenenser

Wut, they still can. Just need to beat Na'Vi and work their way up through the lower bracket.

Wut, they don't suck online. They just have DDoS issues which they've fixed this year.

ah, tought they are eliminated from the finals. forgotn theres a looser and winnerbracket. ty :D

only question now is, can they beat na'vi? they did yesterday, but it still was a close one and like i already mentioned, flamie is a fucking beast.
ah fuck it, i put 5 bucks on tsm.

edit: ah doublefuck it, threw 10 bucks at them. im a sucker for TSM i guess.

Odah

Banned
Wanted to bet VP as overall winner of the tournament but fell asleep, woke up, bets closed.

Wanted to bet on VP > TSM but bots offline + csgl fuckup

story of muh lyf

impact

Banned
It's the smart thing. Either I need to basically pick 3/3 to profit if I bet on favorites or only get 1/3 right when betting on underdogs. Tier1 matches should all be around 50/50 odds.

No way

Something like fnatic vs. VP when no one has an advantage in bracket is still realistically around 70/30 or 65/35 at best

edit: Nast1a must be giving karrigaN that good puss. dude is playing so well lately

cHinzo

I'm glad you're not a csgo dev

There's a ton of things broken in csgo, the M4 is not one of them
I miss the 30/90 M4A1. :/ The old USP too. I loved the sound of those weapons. I don't remember the silencer being overpowered in the older CS games...

f0rk

I'm a source scrub cos that's what I started playing before I could know better and then it was what all the people I know played.

Jenenser

wait, fnatic 68% to TSM 32%

wat?! i know who i am betting for :)

edit: done, 16 bucks on em. if i win 33$ i am speechless, but i guess it will pendle down to atleast 40% for TSM

Odah

Banned
wait, fnatic 68% to TSM 32%

wat?! i know who i am betting for :)

edit: done, 16 bucks on em. if i win 33$ i am speechless, but i guess it will pendle down to atleast 40% for TSM

The way TSM played during this lan and the way Fnatic played those odds are pretty accurate if you ask me.

Jenenser

The way TSM played during this lan and the way Fnatic played those odds are pretty accurate if you ask me.

ok, now u scare me. didn't see the nip vs fnatic game. but their only enemys where a silvereliteteam and a slumping NIP (or did they play well? didn't see the match)

TSM had a few sloppy moments (cajun, how the fuck can u miss that?! *shakesfist*)
but their enemys where pretty strong. VP looked pretty good today too.

all in all, my bet stands.(like i said, i am a sucker for TSM) lets see what happens. + the odds are pretty good.

Nice little Ace & clutch on Cache earlier, didn't even realise I'd got the ace until after the round ended.

https://youtu.be/lN4SHg-bKv4

nice :) but i don't understand why the last guy started to run away from any cover when the bomb still had that much time left. O:eek:

f0rk

nice :) but i don't understand why the last guy started to run away from any cover when the bomb still had that much time left. O:eek:

Not to take anything away from anyone, but most of the clips people post here are mostly to do with the other team being awful.

Top Bottom